Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favourite villain?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Can be anime, tv, or maybe even someone irl(that’s hated by society). Mine is Kira from JJBA: DIU

ADB16478 5322 4C95 A1BB 256C88018540

guess you new animist

Lelouch vi britannia

Although he is more an anti hero

Yagami Lighto kun

Harvey Dent, also known as Two-face, because much like him, I used to be a decent looking person, until I got into an accident.

latest

There is no greater villain, there never will be

Sōsuke Aizen

I don't have a favorite. I like lots of villains.

5064378-1725027038-Dawn-.jpg

the-walking-dead-season-8-negan-dean-morgan-700x1000-cast.jpg

13037416.jpg

darth-vader_smaller.jpg

latest

10_perform_darkknight.jpg

Harvey Dent, also known as Two-face, because much like him, I used to be a decent looking person, until I got into an accident.

Some of you guys would make awesome serial killers tbh, so much potential.

Since there's 2 JoJo villain , I will go with Enrico pucci aka father pucci, the strongest villain in the JoJo universe he manages to kill jotaro, his daughter, in their allies aswell as creating in alternative universe. Also my favorite JoJo part.
Pucci ASB

Since there's 2 JoJo villain , I will go with Enrico pucci aka father pucci, the strongest villain in the JoJo universe he manages to kill jotaro, his daughter, in their allies aswell as creating in alternative universe. Also my favorite JoJo part.
View attachment 3067
Shit I really need to read the manga

I think Fawful from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga may be one of my all-time favourite villains. Other candidates would be Vaati from The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Porky Minch from Earthbound, and Tabuu, from The Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Some of you guys would make awesome serial killers tbh, so much potential.
Legit. If I was a serial killer, I would need a signature move, or in fancier words - a modus operandi - mine would consist of completely cutting off the nose and placing it in the victim's mouth, which is basically my way of letting the victims speak. "He did it, because he talked about his nose." is what it should portray. So the FBI would start up looking a database that shows people that came into the hospital for a broken nose. They will find nothing. They will get an anonymous tip from somebody that says to check a certain forum called incels.is and stumble upon this website. By using the complex Search function, they will think long and hard about what they need to catch this serial killer guy who's obsessed with noses. They type in "pointy thing on face," before they quickly realize their error and type in "nose" instead. What they find is thousands of posts of some currycel who keeps complaining about how he broke his nose. The FBI guys are high fiving each other, and they give a press conference about how they are soon to catch the guy. I realize I am in huge trouble because I forgot to use a VPN, and the admin/moderator team were too cucked to have my back, so I try to leave the country but not before I get swatted a minute later. It's for nosecels.

Legit. If I was a serial killer, I would need a signature move, or in fancier words - a modus operandi - mine would consist of completely cutting off the nose and placing it in the victim's mouth, which is basically my way of letting the victims speak. "He did it, because he talked about his nose."

I would more likely be a serial rapist, more enjoyable. My modus operandi would be to stalk a woman and figure out her favorite music (favorite song even if I can get that much info), take her back to my hideout (preferably sound proof room) and rape them to that song for hours, and not just playing softly, but blaring loud. It can't be violent rape though, no punching, kicking, no anal, no rough dry sex that causes vaginal tears and internal bleeding, etc. My goal is not to violate and harm, but to make women face their inner demons, to humiliate and make them give in to their true selves, disgusting whores.

I'm going to make each victim orgasm multiple times (at least twice) using various devices (vibrators, etc) and ONLY THEN am I allowed to fuck them, they will question their sanity and even feel guilt for enjoying it (which decreases their chances of reporting the crime), having their favorite music play will make it even harder for them to resist enjoying the experience because their body has already become too attuned to being relaxed and feeling a sensation of pleasure from said music.

Then a month or so I'll walk right past them, playing their favorite song, and observe the reaction on their face. Absolute bliss.....

Last edited:
You either die a hERo

Ah someone who understands the power of Aizen +1

I don't just like aizen as a character, its a lot weirder than that, I idolize Aizen to an extreme degree, as far as I'm concerned he was the actual protagonist, even when he loses he wins, when he finally gets defeated he becomes immortal as a result of it. I would start a cult around him if I could, after each gathering we'd end the ceremony with "all according plan" and bow before a portrait of him lol.

He's the most inspirational fictional character I know of tbh, unbending will, not a normie, see's right and wrong as subjective, despises the "reality" he existed in and persistently tries not merely to change it, but to rule over it, to test the limits of said reality, the rest of the people in his universe were mindless sheep, followers, people who just went along with their reality because "that's just how it works".

The words he said to Urahara as he was being sealed were so epic

@ 12:02 -
Urahara - "That is the way of our world"
Aizen - "A winner has to speak of the world not as it is, but of the world as it should be"

Last edited:
Skärmklipp.PNG

Damn everyone chose a great villain already so I'll chose Griffith, such a crazy backstab for such a simple desire, he wanted his own kingdom.

I don't just like aizen as a character, its a lot weirder than that, I idolize Aizen to an extreme degree, as far as I'm concerned he was the actual protagonist, even when he loses he wins, when he finally gets defeated he becomes immortal as a result of it. I would start a cult around him if I could, after each gathering we'd end the ceremony with "all according plan" and bow before a portrait of him lol.

He's the most inspirational fictional character I know of tbh, unbending will, not a normie, see's right and wrong as subjective, despises the "reality" he existed in and persistently tries not merely to change it, but to rule over it, to test the limits of said reality, the rest of the people in his universe were mindless sheep, followers, people who just went along with their reality because "that's just how it works".

The words he said to Urahara as he was being sealed were so epic

@ 12:02 -
Urahara - "That is the way of our world"
Aizen - "A winner has to speak of the world not as it is, but of the world as it should be"

giphy.gif

agreed aizen will always be my favorite villain he made bleach for me ive seen aiven vs everyone many times now, it never gets old.
have you finished the manga?

agreed aizen will always be my favorite villain he made bleach for me ive seen aiven vs everyone many times now, it never gets old have you finished the manga?

I have the video saved to my PC, and yes I finished the manga, got really fucking scared and angry around the end when they made it seem possible that aizen was killed, irony is the way it ended aizen was basically still the victor despite being the "villain" of the series, they gave him a temorary sentence, no matter how long it may be whats 20000 years to an immortal, absolutely nothing. That's if they can even keep him restrained that long, we've seen the rate at which his strength increases even when in "the chair" so its likely he'll get out way before then with some immortal compatriots (more like followers) to boot, since I think it is rumored muken is possibly a jail for other unkillable criminals.

Hope they do some OVA's on Aizens back story at some point, maybe even restart the series starting off from when aizen breaks out and the protagonist cough antagonist cough is ichigo's son (we all know who the true hero is).

Char aznable is basically ER personified
>calls out people for having no empathy and treating those without gifts/money/etc like shit
>His main goal is so that all of humanity can feel eachothers pain and learn sympathy (if chad or Stacy was incel for a day)
>basically antidegen hero
>kills more of the other villains than the MC
>martyr complex like Cho, hates his life and wants to crucify himself for the sins of mankind
>literally drops a FUCKING ASTEROID on EARTH, INSANE KILL COUNT

Attachments

• char in amused disbelief.jpg
    char in amused disbelief.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 54
Hope they do some OVA's on Aizens back story at some point, maybe even restart the series starting off from when aizen breaks out and the protagonist cough antagonist cough is ichigo's son (we all know who the true hero is).
Yea same but I feel at this point bleach is not coming back but hopefully the live action garners enough attention, to where they let kubo do a sequel they'll be nice. Nice if they restart the anime tbh.

5064378-1725027038-Dawn-.jpg

the-walking-dead-season-8-negan-dean-morgan-700x1000-cast.jpg

13037416.jpg

darth-vader_smaller.jpg

latest

Two of those are my favorites as well, Koba and The Joker. I just rewatched the Apes trilogy and damn, it's truly one of the greatest trilogies of cinema. Koba is my favorite character by far, I love how tragic his story is. I empathized and identify with him far more than Caesar.

Another one is Palpatine, Vader isn't much of a villain in the end, he's a pussywhipped errand boy. He's overrated as a villain, I think of him as Anakin and a hero.

Chrollo Lucilfer from H x H

images

The walking dead show is shit compared to the comics. Here's the REAL Negan.

I know, the TV version is watered down as usual. It's just the first pic I found lol. But I still think JDM did a good job with the role

I just rewatched the Apes trilogy and damn, it's truly one of the greatest trilogies of cinema. Koba is my favorite character by far, I love how tragic his story is. I empathized and identify with him far more than Caesar.

same here. He's underrated af, one of the best modern villains.

Another one is Palpatine, Vader isn't much of a villain in the end, he's a pussywhipped errand boy. He's overrated as a villain, I think of him as Anakin and a hero

true. I thought Kylo Ren had a lot of potential, but they ruined his arc in TLJ

My dad but he's cool.

13037416.jpg

darth-vader_smaller.jpg

Good selection. Marlo was no fucking pushover. Everyone thought Avon was a serious motherfucker. Marlo killed Niggers just to do it.

I'll add:
The Borg
The cigarette smoking man

<---- Bateman

Evil villains are awesome!

latest

I like Satsuki Kiriyuin from Kill la Kill.

Good selection. Marlo was no fucking pushover. Everyone thought Avon was a serious motherfucker. Marlo killed Niggers just to do it.

I'll add:
The Borg
The cigarette smoking man

glad someone recognized it. :) The whole Stanfield crew was savage af. I really liked Chris Partlow too

Last edited:
Until the Dressrosa arc my favourite villain was Doflamingo