Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favourite video game?

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I used to love Dwarf Fortress.

Original Metroid, Mario Kart DS and Wii, Super Mario Bros. 1, Warhawk, GTA IV, New Super Mario Bros.

Ratchet and Clank 3

Call of duty, battlefield

dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3

Capcom vs. Snk 2, Dragon Quest VIII

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Mario Bros. 3, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Nehrim, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3
This happens to be one of the few games I owned. The Internet gave it pretty bad reviews I think but I thought it was great. Wish I had a friend to play it with though. :feelsrope:

old school runescape all the way also league time to time

Fallout 2, Fallout New Vegas

Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Prince of Persia.

Hard to choose just one. But I'd say PoP warrior within, Devil May Cry 3, Far Cry 3.

I like the second, im very good at it.
brutal ds2 was most hated one probably, i liked it tho it was my first souls game.

Silkroad Online. I don't know if any of you did play this game, but it was one of the best games ever created. You were meant to leave China and go in Europe to sell stuffs and/or viceversa, along the silkroad. So while you were travelling you would see the landscape changing together with the world. Unfortunetly the game went wild paytowin and it was eventually taken down.

I can't even think of one lol. I used to have a lot, but it just wears away with age, so today I can't appreciate them for what they were for me back when I first discovered them. I guess I'll go with Fallout 3 and Neverwinter Nights, which were real big for me at the time.

ET- Atari
Hong Kong 97
Big Rigs
The Cheetahmen
Dennis- Snes

Last edited:
the first destiny

spyro, crash bandicoot, sonic, kingdom hearts

Super Smash Bros Melee, MW2, Black Ops1, Battlefront 2 (2005).

The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Mario Bros. 3, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Nehrim, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.
High IQ list. You have a good taste my friend. Add, Castlevania, Crash Bandicoot and CupHead