Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Favourite quotes by .co members

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Post your favourite quotes here. Could be funny, amusing, high IQ, relatable, quotes that made you think, etc.

"Most men can't admit they are worthless." @Sparrow's Song

"The sooner you realize that nobody is coming to save you and that no one truly cares for you the better. You may think someone thinks and cares about you, but ask yourself this; when was the last time someone compromised themselves for your benefit? When was the last time someone took the time out of the day to see how you're feeling? I use to ask my "friends" how they were feeling every single day, I asked about current events in their lives and any troubles they had, I attempted to aid any and all problems because I truly cared and respected them. They would smile and have conversations with me all the time, but when I was in a dark patch nobody was there for me, nobody gave a single fuck. When you stop messaging people first you start to realize your actual value. " @Arrogantcel

I'm sure there are many more but I would have to researchmaxx. These two quotes are recent, so my memory is still fresh.

Everything Napoleon says

"NEET or rope." RemoveNormalfags
"What's gonna collapse first, society or my mental health?" Kardacel
"females want to have sex with me lol" knajjd

IMG 20191124 192855

Pee pee poo poo

The 2nd quote reminds me of the fact that people on this forum complain about not being PM'd first yet they don't PM anyone first.

Good quotes tbh

Not on this forum but, "It's over" - Saint Hamudi.

"Most men can't admit they are worthless." @Sparrow's Song
Damn I really like that one.

"You have a received a 10% warning from Moderation Staff" - knajjd

Anything based or anything low effort makes me laugh

"The sooner you realize that nobody is coming to save you and that no one truly cares for you the better. You may think someone thinks and cares about you, but ask yourself this; when was the last time someone compromised themselves for your benefit? When was the last time someone took the time out of the day to see how you're feeling? I use to ask my "friends" how they were feeling every single day, I asked about current events in their lives and any troubles they had, I attempted to aid any and all problems because I truly cared and respected them. They would smile and have conversations with me all the time, but when I was in a dark patch nobody was there for me, nobody gave a single fuck. When you stop messaging people first you start to realize your actual value. " @Arrogantcel
fucking brutal tbh .
i never message anyone and the only person who send me a message in the last 3 years was my mother from time to time .

even your parents want you dead

Dad was such a drag. Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn't even be original about the way he did it. I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me.

1. I watch a lot of sports ngl, been a bit lazy when it comes to actively sportsmaxxing though.
2. Anyone else out there who hasn’t been and has 1000+ posts or so? It’s over for us tbh
3. elab

1. I watch a lot of sports ngl, been a bit lazy when it comes to actively sportsmaxxing though.
2. Anyone else out there who hasn’t been and has 1000+ posts or so? It’s over for us tbh
3. elab
Fuck, legit lold. Just go through my post history and look for random posts bro!
fucking brutal tbh .
i never message anyone and the only person who send me a message in the last 3 years was my mother from time to time .
Brutal indeed... This one really hit me.
Dad was such a drag. Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! He couldn't even be original about the way he did it. I'm not complaining... I was dying of boredom anyway, But guess what? I will be coming back, and I'm bringing my new toys with me.
:dafuckfeels:

I can safely say that my life revolves around spamming some fat faggot and queueing songs on discord.
- @Eskimocel

"BROS! THIS SECTION IS FOR TRUCKS ONLY!"
- Blacktarpill

"BROS! THIS SECTION IS FOR TRUCKS ONLY!"
- Blacktarpill
@Blacktarpill thoughts?

Adding this one for lulz:
"When I look at you I feel disturbed
So much attraction that I have to curb
You are satanic and torture men
When I look at you, must fap again" @Mainländer

Something along the lines of "anyone with less than 5000 posts is a newfag, anyone with more than 10,000 is a shitposter"

I refuse to be a society slave

This guy isn’t a .co user, but he is based.

>When an incel kills himself because he couldn't stand the pain thanks to you you have deprived him of his entitlement

>I asked my mother to have sex with me during that horrible year of 2011 out of pure desperation twice and once in 2012, again out of sheer frustration and desperation. I never tried to rape her or claimed she owes to me, I just asked for that as an act of mercy. Which she should have done. The fact that she didn't shows just how much she cares about me and my frustration. In any normal country she'd be killed for that alone. How can somebody say she wouldn't be killed in any civilized society?

>My government still has not found me a girlfriend. They are murderers.

go work, pay tax and be happy that you are allowed to play video games in your sterile cuck corner 4 hours a day

I just think it's a funny quote, not trying to spread gay shit.

"Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores. " - @Tellem-T

“White people are gods.”
- @tehgymcel420

can someone quote me so i receive dopamine

Also, my siggy

"send females to the coal mines"

"How are you able to write this much about not being able to get pussy" - Lonelycel

That shit made me laugh hard