Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favourite quote?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
This is mine

The prophet ( St. BlackOps2cel ) once said: "You shall conquer soyciety. What a wonderful leader will it's leader be and what a wonderful army will that army be." - @HidekiTojota

"I was born, and it was over." - some random nigga

don't have one at the moment

44CDB3F5 5882 431C AF3A BCEEC20D9513

The Spoils of The Beta Uprising: verse 30

"And the NPCs made plans against thee... to kill thee, wageslave thee, mog thee, and turn thee away from The BlackPill. But WE made plans too, plans for a Beta Uprising, and WE are the best of planners."

The prophet ( St. BlackOps2cel ) once said: "You shall conquer soyciety. What a wonderful leader will it's leader be and what a wonderful army will that army be." - @HidekiTojota
I know you get the reference too. :feelsokman:

He is even worse than a Jew, he is – may Allah forgive me for uttering this word – an Albanian

"If the jew, with the aid of his Marxist creed, were to triumph over the people of this world, his crown will be the funreal wreath of mankind."
- Guess who

"If I cant have you, girls, I will destroy you"
Or something like that