Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favourite qoute?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
No normie/foid inspirational motivational crap please only based ones. Mine is

"would you let vermin you've thrown out of your house back inside? i wouldn't. " - knajid

“Brutal ngl”

this quote is also really good (seconds 5 to 12)

"The passage of time is a slow form of torture." - LiterallyASoyboy

0861565E 0502 4ABD A40D D0E3DD1B2692

Perhaps I could find something like joy breathing the dust of old books written by men long dead; maybe, just maybe, I could learn whatever occult secrets that gave those who lived in the twilight realm I found myself in the strength to keep living. Sadly, the poets all discussed the joys of erotic love. They may have done so through metaphor, they may have pretended to have aspired to something greater than the sensation of another person's skin upon their own, but eventually you can't help but notice the eternal thread winding its way through every work of philosophy, poetry or art. Though Dante harrowed Hell led by grim Virgil, he was able to do so because the loveliness of Beatrice was forever before him. Faust may have sold his soul in a wild gambit to learn the mysteries forbidden to men but it was the Eternal Feminine, the experience of which the vast majority men enjoy, and consequently take for granted, that rescued him from Lord Satan's grasp. You eventually realize that every single one of Nietzsche's aphorisms, supposed misogynist thought he was, was guided, inspired and informed by his unrequited love of the brilliant and beautiful Lou Salome.

To live in seclusion, to try and find beauty in isolation, has always been unnatural and always will be. Though cursed with the appearance of monsters, we abominations still have the spirits of men. We feel ourselves compelled to conform to the dictates of the creator God who said, in His infinite wisdom, that no man was meant to be alone. If called upon to indict Him for the crimes of either ineptitude or cruelty, we will always be able to offer ourselves up as undeniable evidence in the case lodged against Him.

idk what a qoute is but a quote will do
''Your basement is a genetic prison''

to judge thots is up to god but to send them to him is up to me

Me no study me no care me go marry a millionaire, when he die me no cry me go marry another guy
- Noodlewhore​

"Upon this I stand, for I cannot do otherwise. The LORD will deliver me, amen". Something along those lines. No idea if it's real or made up, but sounds so fucking badass.

4AB046F9 A681 4F53 B92B B82CF62A2836
F1CB9CA8 816E 4D74 B179 19D65B96D573
F455E08C 959F 4CDC A380 F85E09CE25DB

This whole based exchange from Adachi that I’ve posted like 3 times already

“I grow weary of this flesh I was born into, strangely disgusted by its nature. I crave only the cold, clean certainty of steel and silicon, that I might become one with the Blessed Machine. I do not expect you to understand, you who cling to your fl esh as if it were immortal, seeking only to preserve it, to protect it. One day, you will see the folly of your ways, and then no doubt you will come begging to my order to preserve you…”

"inject soy" - Thesecondcoming

Anything by BrettyBoy

I see
Society is doomed
It's over for many men
Male suicide rates are only going to increase
etc.