Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Favourite Metal Albums

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
My favourite Metal Albums are in no particulary order:

Slayer - Hell Awaits

Venom - Welcome To Hell

Death - Scream Bloody Gore

220px-Slayer_-_Show_No_Mercy.jpg

Slayer - Show No Mercy

Metallica - Master Of Puppets

Possessed - Seven Churches

Necrophagia - Necrophagia

Show me your favorite Metal Albums. Let's share Gods music.

i like metal tbh, its not my fav but can listen tho

...and justice for all better than master of puppets

Had a friend recommend megadeth, but i dont really listen to metal.

PanteraVulgarDisplayofPower
61U5YfL3SrL SX355
Pantera The Great Southern Trendkill

Last edited:
Pofpf

Enthroned - Prophecies of Pagan Fire

Aotw

Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked

Nightfall in middle earth - Blind guardian.

I love Hail to the king - Avenged Sevenfold

I don't like any other a7x album anymore besides this one. You faggots will say it's bad but it's a top tier album

I love Hail to the king - Avenged Sevenfold

I don't like any other a7x album anymore besides this one. You faggots will say it's bad but it's a top tier album

the first half is good, the second half is trash. my opinion over time. heard this album the day it came out after buying the CD from the store

the first half is good, the second half is trash. my opinion over time. heard this album the day it came out after buying the CD from the store
Every song from this album is great except acid rain and planets, but planets could easily be fixed with some small changes. I'm not sure what you mean with second half but Heretic is one of the best songs of the album and coming home is the best song of the album

Every song from this album is great except acid rain and planets, but planets could easily be fixed with some small changes. I'm not sure what you mean with second half but Heretic is one of the best songs of the album and coming home is the best song of the album
Second half as in the album has 10 songs and the last 5 songs is a considerable step down from the first 5 songs, trash was a bit of an over exaggeration but the last 5 songs are meh

Second half as in the album has 10 songs and the last 5 songs is a considerable step down from the first 5 songs, trash was a bit of an over exaggeration but the last 5 songs are meh
Heretic and coming home are great. Crimson day and planets are bad. Acid rain is garbage

anything from Doom