Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favourite instant noodles?

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
I liked that one cup noodle yakisoba flavour. Also like buldak 2x spicy chicken flavour ones. Ko Lee noodles also mog. Pot noodle is overrated trash.

I hate Instant noodles more than toilets

The one that likes white men;)

Whatever I can get my hands on

chunky kitkats

It's often written in ching chong language so it's not that I'd know either

Nongshim Shin.

I like to add a can of chicken. Some parmesan on it is good too. Believe it or not, a spoon of miso is good too, makes it kind of thick and salty.

Nongshim Shin.

I like to add a can of chicken. Some parmesan on it is good too. Believe it or not, a spoon of miso is good too, makes it kind of thick and salty.
I see those ones in the shops they’re good

No noodles for your broke ass

Nissin sesame ramen. There's probably better noodles out there that I haven't tried though.

Nissin sesame ramen. There's probably better noodles out there that I haven't tried though.
From what I’ve seen it’s a good flavour need to try that too

I liked that one cup noodle yakisoba flavour. Also like buldak 2x spicy chicken flavour ones. Ko Lee noodles also mog. Pot noodle is overrated trash.
buldak is good as shit.

Instant noodles taste horrible to me

Instant noodles taste horrible to me
That’s a good thing tbh you probably eat healthier and have better taste. Anything that’s salty and is savoury tastes good to me