Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy favourite fast food place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
just got two large meals for myself at mcdonalds lifefuel tbh

Five Guys. I think it's pretty much factually decided they have the best burgers in all of fast food. The only problem is, they're dreadfully unhealthy. So other restaurants don't try to match them, because it would be unethical.

Image result for orange chicken

Anywhere they serve orange chicken tbh

why is there no poll?

I dont go to many fast food places because I dont have friends to go with, but I like those places where they have sandwiches more than burgers or that kind of things

I don't eat fast food

Taco Casa, (TexasCel) Chic-fil-a, Sonic

I only go to Mcdonalds or A&W when they have those summer drink deals.

Burger King

Although Pussy Palace sounds amazing, only Chads are allowed there apparently.

I swear the only thing I've been eating from McDonald's for the last 10 years is nuggets and fries basically

I swear the only thing I've been eating from McDonald's for the last 10 years is nuggets and fries basically
mcdonalds have shit tier burgers tbh i only go there for breakfast and nuggets sometimes

Mc donalds and burger king tbh.

mcdonalds have shit tier burgers tbh i only go there for breakfast and nuggets sometimes
I don't eat hamburger from any fast food only chicken sandwiches, I'm not a big fan of hamburgers unless they are high quality restaurant type

I don't eat hamburger from any fast food only chicken sandwiches, I'm not a big fan of hamburgers unless they are high quality restaurant type
dont remember the last time i ate at a restaurant kek i always eat alone :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't eat fast food, that's poison for your body
I only eat at home ngl

Carls jr/Hardy’s.

Taco Bell
This is my default since its the only one I can avoid gluten at really. If I could eat any fast food it would be wendies though since I like their chicken sandwiches.

Just the big 3: McDonalds, Burger King or Dominoes. I only eat out once a month i don't want an unhealthy habit of eating it every week or something.

sandwiches more than burgers
who does this?
This is my default since its the only one I can avoid gluten at really. If I could eat any fast food it would be wendies though since I like their chicken sandwiches.
Does a gluten-free diet really give you any benefits or do you really have Celiac/ a gluten sensitivity?

The Krusty Krab tbh

Subway is my current favorite

But I also like
- Albertos
- Chik fil A
- In N Out
- Del Taco
- Jack in the Box

Five Guys. I think it's pretty much factually decided they have the best burgers in all of fast food.
Lmao decided by who??

It's fucking garbage lmao JFL at propaganda that's leads masses to believe in something like that.

mcdonalds and kebab places