Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favourite Chocolate Bar Flavour?

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★
I like Coconut and Caramel

Image 2024 06 12 201425548

swiss nut? idk what it's called in english

Fruits and nuts

Yes MIlka is good :ahegao:
Are you a German? I am and respect your taste but I think Swiss brands are much better

to answer your question I like chocolate with almond or other nut pieces in them or Nutella on pancakes or fucking crepes
I ate dinner but fuck I want some of this, imagining an attractive gf makes them for me

Nuts like Almonds or Peanuts

Are you a German? I am and respect your taste but I think Swiss brands are much better

to answer your question I like chocolate with almond or other nut pieces in them or Nutella on pancakes or fucking crepes
I ate dinner but fuck I want some of this, imagining an attractive gf makes them for me
No i`m from ireland but Milka is here not alot of flavours tho

Blood and roses favorite like moses

Milk chocolate is my favorite in terms of chocolate bars. As far as candy in general, Reese’s cups are my all time favorite

Yes i eat them all in one sitting
They are so damn good it’s hard to stop eating. Same goes for double stud Oreo cookies. I had 12 of them in a row dipped in milk the other day

They are so damn good it’s hard to stop eating. Same goes for double stud Oreo cookies. I had 12 of them in a row dipped in milk the other day
Oreos are so good too :ahegao: i like crushing them up and putting them in vanilla ice cream

Oreos are so good too :ahegao: i like crushing them up and putting them in vanilla ice cream
That sounds super good too. I should try it at some point

That sounds super good too. I should try it at some point
Yeah just make sure to crush the biscuit part up really good till it`s basically powder then put it in the ice cream then stir it`s great

Yeah just make sure to crush the biscuit part up really good till it`s basically powder then put it in the ice cream then stir it`s great
Ok. Thanks for the tip

chocolate and caramel. 1

lion. 2

bounty.3