Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Favourite Canadian province?

Favourite Canadian province

• Ontario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nova Scotia

• British Columbia

• Prince Edward Island

• Newfoundland and Labrador

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The whole country seems to be very soy but Alberta seems to be the least soy. I also like saying Saskatchewan.

It's either cold and depressing shitholes or gigapozzed big cities, nothing in between. I'd choose Southern Ontario purely because it's not as freezing and there are things to do other than curl up and die in the snow. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
can i answer this poll even tho i am a libyan who doesn't know shit about cucknada?

It's either cold and depressing shitholes or gigapozzed big cities, nothing in between. I'd choose Southern Ontario purely because it's not as freezing and there are things to do other than curl up and die in the snow. :feelsjuice:
Bro you forgot to actually vote lol

Ive never been to canada but after watching that video of a guy getting stabbed in broad daylight and the NPCs sipping their coffee just feet away as he lay dying, I dont think I ever will visit.
tbf Vancouver is by far the worst city in that country on a par with terrible American cities

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8OU8Yhs_s

Ive never been to canada but after watching that video of a guy getting stabbed in broad daylight and the NPCs sipping their coffee just feet away as he lay dying, I dont think I ever will visit.
Why would anyone ever visit Canada? There's nothing there except for snow, immigrants, and people who are obnoxiously polite.

Most of the land mass is barren, but there are a lot of oil reserves in parts of the country. Overall, not worth invading, tbh.

Where would you recommend visiting? Is quebec any good?
I am seeing good things Online tbh

Quebec City is ranked as the most affordable of the top 68 cities in North America.

Nice to know it mogs America.
Replace snow with guns and obnoxiously polite with obnoxiously arrogant and it's the same shit.