Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion favorite way to cope?

theblackpillprince

theblackpillprince

torturecel
whats your most effective way to cope when the blackpill is too strong, im in a pretty bad rut i need something to do

I'm starting to understand why most of the people I chat with are from 2021 and earlier.

I daydream about me being an incredibly successful person in the future, or maybe someone else.
Average leftist

vidya
drinkmaxx
postmax on .is

Vidya, food, gymceling and biking.

Music and video games

I cope with fictional stories I sometimes write. One moment.

Our protagonist, Aspie John, is a short ethnic man with ASD and PTSD. He was previously bullied in a shelter due to an illness known as "Sexsomnia". This illness made him masturbate while sleeping in his shelter room.

Aspie John spent time in a local psychiatric hospital, during which he was anxious about how his life would unfold once he was discharged, and he was crippled with fear and anxiety. Aspie John thought only of his time in group therapy while in the hospital.

Hospital patients and nurses walked past his room while Aspie John continued to suffer from sexsomnia due to stress, and they laughed at him.

eating
rotting on.is
going for walks and going biking
going on late night drives
watching incel livestreams
drinking
smoking
money mogging normies if wealthmaxxed

Fapping, watching youtube, eating good food, video games (very rarely)