Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Favorite tv shows?

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
For my part id say dexter,prison break and weeds

I like Dexters Labratories and Tom and Jerry.

twin peaks twilight zone the sopranos

6401.jpg

12078.jpg

I usually don't watch much outside of anime, but The Sopranos and Twin Peaks are two of my favorites.
Was thiking of getting into Star Trek but its so damn long.

I unironically like Rick and Morty
Inb4: Cuck face response

At the moment: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Overlord

based check out golden kamuy and goblin slayer asap you will like them
I will! Always keen to jump into a new anime. I don't suppose they are on crunchyroll or animelab??

I will! Always keen to jump into a new anime. I don't suppose they are on crunchyroll or animelab??
both are on crunchy roll.

golden kamuy has 13 episodes out already (first season from spring 2018) the next season episodes are getting released this fall 2018 along with goblin slayer which is 12 episodes long.

also jojo part 5 is going to be 39 episodes so looking forward to that

both are on crunchy roll.

golden kamuy has 13 episodes out already (first season from spring 2018) the next season episodes are getting released this fall 2018 along with goblin slayer which is 12 episodes long.

also jojo part 5 is going to be 39 episodes so looking forward to that
You trooper. Thank you.

More JoJo is always a good thing! I'm about halfway through Stardust Crusaders. That'll give me time to get through Diamond is Unbreakable

Been watching purge tv series, its pretty bad, first episode was okay but rest are turning into some weird lesbo story and hero strong femoids saving other foids

Westworld season 1 was not bad but turned into strong women lead again.

Waiting for Castlevania season 2 on netflix

watching through cells at work on episode 6 and going to watch how to not summon a demon lord after (uncensored :feelshmm:)

i dont really watch anything besides DC arrowverse shows these days.