Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite site era?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
Old cuckit subforums, braincels,.me, .co(my favorite),or .is(current)?
I enjoyed .co because the name sounded nice. Very official. It was also when the funny shit posts were frequent but groundbreaking blackpills were still being discovered. Though I would say the early cuckit incels was much more morose and serious on the issue. People were actually coming on writing out their negative feelings. Current .IS to me is too much like the islamic state. Content is far more edgy and I see alot of youngfags. Also miss alot of the older posters. Still good though. Thoughts?

i miss pre 2021 era

braincels and the fan/reptiles era

Last edited:
When we were on Reddit

I miss braincels. The balance was just nice.

My private reddit subs

r/shortcels and early 2020 were the best

True, it's as much of a circlejerk as Reddit.
Reddit was even more about attention-seeking edgelords fighting for likes and the top spots of the top page.

Sometimes I feel nostalgic about the early period of this forum (from late 2017 to mid 2018), even though I wasn't very active back then and that era had its flaws too.

reddit era, I joined here when cuckdit banned everything.

Mid 2018, back when agecucks and other scum were still banned, many memorable users, fakecelgate, good memories.

The era from roughly Feb. 20th, 2021 to Sept. 28th 2021 has been pretty fucking incredible, tbh