Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite Silent Hill Game?

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Self-banned
-
I've been playing a lot of old ps2 games, and I have been playing silent hill games recently.

If anyone has played any silent hill games or multiple silent hill games, which ones are your favorite?

I still think silent hill 2 is the best one but for some reason, silent hill 4 seems to be the most memorable to me.

The one where I get to have sex

I like all of them tbh but 2 is the best.

I like watching the playthroughs of them on youtube in cold dark and rainy nights when I'm really depressed.

This game has been discussed a lot in this forum lol. Its just a dark depressing game with a depressing story. Disillusionment is the best way to describe that game.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ejVtrv7yQc

They don't make games like this anymore like how they used to in the PS1 and PS2 days. Its the same with japanese cars. The japs dominated the car market in the 80s and 90s and today they just don't make cars like how they used to.

Last edited:
the one that have the highest % of horror