Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite Nintendo Handheld?

Title

• Total voters
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

UFOs, Big Rigs and BBQ
★★★★★
Mine is the GBA since i practically grew up with it

I loved the DSi mostly because of the online shop and Flipnote Studio (along with Flipnote Hatena).

I prefer to play GameBoy and GBA games on console or emulator. With most DS games you can't do that because of the touch screen aspects + the dual screen thing being weird on a big screen. A hacked New 3DS is probably the best for DS shit and GB shit (I still have my original 3DS though because I don't care for any of the N3DS exclusives)

got 999 hours in every Pokemon games for the DS, still play games on the DS these days

I grew up with the nintendo 3ds

Mine is the GBA since i practically grew up with it
same. GBA SP. the flip one. thousands upon thousands of hours playing various games. it was my childhood.

nice thing was the DS could run both DS and GB games. unfortunately they removed the GB game slot on the DSI

I've been debating replaying the Pokémon DS games. They pretty cozy
pokémon games to try

GB
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

DS
Pokémon Platinum
Pokemon HG/SS
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

if you really want to push it you can try Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia but this can be hit or miss depending on what you like

I loved the 3DS and would rot on it while on the bus to and from school. Unfortunately in 6th grade I started to get bullied when this wigger HTN moved from the hood into our town. The whole dynamic of the bus changed in the span of a year since in 5th grade the whole bus was full of truecel nerds. I swear nothing good ever lasts :cryfeels:

- Game Boy

Had like 3 good games...

- Game Boy Color

Pretty good!

Shantae is fantastic. And has a weird Resident Evil game.

- Game Boy Advance

Great!

- Nintendo DS

Excellent, and has a really good library. I despise the Stylus though.
It was good for the Ace Attorney games, but besides those, hate it.

- Nintendo 3DS

My favorite. And I think it's one of the best consoles ever made, handheld or not.

Love that library.

I only own the DS and 3DS out of what you listed, but I prefer the 3DS since it has backwards compatibility.

Did you miss out on any GBA game?
Probably, the GBA had a quite large library. I've never played the Boktai series as an example, i've heard it's pretty good
Would you be interested in playing them these days?
I guess. I'm playing other stuff currently but eventually i'm sure i'll get around to play them.

Probably, the GBA had a quite large library. I've never played the Boktai series as an example, i've heard it's pretty good
Played a bit of the first one, it's really good!
Has a bit of Metal Gear Solid DnA in it, but It's really unique.

Nintendo DS. Because I also grew up with it. My neck would hurt from how many hours I poured into it

Gameboy advanced felt better than a sp also it was very touch unlike the ds

pokémon games to try

GB
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

DS
Pokémon Platinum
Pokemon HG/SS
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

if you really want to push it you can try Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia but this can be hit or miss depending on what you like
I've played all those besides the spinoff ones.

The only portable console that was a good psp, and I don't like everything else. This is my personal opinion.