Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Favorite movies you used to watch alot as a youngcel.

B

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
I loved to watch chicken little, war of the worlds, king Kong 2003, finding nemo, wall-e, mummy 1&2, Jurassic park trilogy, Spiderman trilogy, Nolan's batman, tropical thunder, and many !more, used to watch them over and over again every single day, no care in the world.

How boat you Brocels?

Star wars trilogy

Two Girls One Cup was my favorite, though Anal Sluts 3: The Return of the Sluts was a good movie, too.
2 girls is overrated and anal sluts 3 is a rehash of 1&2, nothing good or creative.

44715 3

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Collateral
Man in Black 1&2 when I was really young
Bourne Trilogie
Spirited Away

Transformers 1, Surfs Up, Chicken Little

I don't remember really. Probably a shitty film made by (((hollywood))) to brainwash kids.

I loved to watch chicken little, war of the worlds, king Kong 2003, finding nemo, wall-e, mummy 1&2, Jurassic park trilogy, Spiderman trilogy, Nolan's batman, tropical thunder, and many !more, used to watch them over and over again every single day, no care in the world.

How boat you Brocels?
Black Hawk Down, We Were Soldiers, and Over the Hedge.

Terminator 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back