Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favorite movie?

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★
What is a favorite movie of yours and why do you like it?
I'm looking for a good movie to watch right now. :feelsokman:

Taxi Driver
Interstellar
Requiem for a Dream

Not my favorite, but Ad Astra is a good film

Fellowship of the ring, fight club, whiplash, pulp fiction, the dark knight are some of my favorites.

Hellboy is probably my favourite comic-book film of all time, Hellboy 2 and the reboot are trash tho.

The Last Samurai, just amazing.

I know this was hyped a lot (especially here) but Joker is s great pick if you haven't seen it already.

Can't think of a good one.

fight club and Halloween I love it when a foid gets killed in them.

Fight Club
Birdman
Gone Girl
Bladerunner 2049
As above , so below
No country for old men

ScarFace

The Crow- its probably my favorite movie of all time because Brandon Lee through his performance as Eric Draven portrayed a deeply heartfelt and sentimental individual that came back from death to get justice for himself and his fiancee while at the same time protecting his friend Sarah and I suppose the film resonates with me because not only do I view that as my own personality type ie heartfelt and sentimental, but I believe I've always wanted to be some sort of hero myself but never really got the opportunity. Not that I'd want to be killed and come back from the grave like the Eric Draven character mind you but just saying.

Its simply an inspiring idea to be someone's hero I guess and save the day.

I also love the movie because Graeme Revell's excellent soundtrack has never left my mind since I first heard it back in 1994.

Last edited:
Hard to pick a favorite ngl. 'The Road' is good, if you like post-apocalyptic stuff. The best ones from the last year that I can recall are 'Parasite' and 'The Golden Glove', I liked that they aren't filled with soy cuck propaganda. Main characters in 'Parasite' aren't moralfags which I don't see often and 'The Golden Glove' is one of those rare movies that doesn't concern itself with looking appealing to wide audiences but instead does what it needs to for the story.

Last edited:
Full Metal Jacket or Taxi Driver, I cant pick between the two.

Fellowship of the ring, fight club, whiplash, pulp fiction, the dark knight are some of my favorites.
I watched the Dark Knight just now, it was great!

The Ring. There's such a captivating mood built up throughout the film with the story, dull colours and soundtrack. I must have seen it at least five times and it never gets old.

I really like 300, it's full of chads but I like the fight scenes and the narrator