Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Favorite mod?

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
For me @PLA1092
@The Enforcer @LeFrenchCel, @Fat Link & @TheProphetMuscle are cool too though.

@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @Fat Link

@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

@The Enforcer

Multi-way tie between @Fat Link, @Dregster, @The Enforcer and @LeFrenchCel for modding. @SlayerSlayer for being brutally based and black pilled, no contest. @Uggo Mongo for comedic talent.

Not much to go on to evaluate others.

Last edited:
Midwood Isle. I like that there's a warm sunny DLC location where my Skyrim imaginary GFs can get their tits out and run along the beach.

Wait, is that the type of "mod" you meant?

@The Enforcer @Dregster @LeFrenchCel

Midwood Isle. I like that there's a warm sunny DLC location where my Skyrim imaginary GFs can get their tits out and run along the beach.

Wait, is that the type of "mod" you meant?
KEK, didn't know you were a Skyrim enjoyER

They all do a good job and seem like good cunts. So many other forums are moderated by humourless little assholes who crush all of the fun out of everything.

@proudweeb and @The Enforcer are my boys though. Love you guys (no homo.)

I hope French decides to come back, he is a good dude.

Haven't seen dreggy on here much lately?

Maybe unpopular opinion but slayer seems a bit emotional for the job? I hope he's ok. I always try extra hard to behave myself when I see him in threads.

Last edited:
Maybe unpopular opinion but slayer seems a bit emotional for the job? I always try extra hard to behave myself when I see him in threads.
If you were a 40+ ricecel living in liberal USA, you'd be emotional like him too, I'd wager. Brother lives a brutal existence on nightmare mode, way worse than many of us in the same age range.

If you were a 40+ ricecel living in liberal USA, you'd be emotional like him too, I'd wager. Brother lives a brutal existence on nightmare mode, way worse than many of us in the same age range.

For sure. I hope he's OK.

@SlayerSlayer and @proudweeb

@LeFrenchCel for some reason.

@The Enforcer

glazing thread

@Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer

For me @PLA1092
@The Enforcer @LeFrenchCel, @Fat Link & @TheProphetMuscle are cool too though.
@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @Fat Link
@The Enforcer
Multi-way tie between @Fat Link, @Dregster, @The Enforcer and @LeFrenchCel for modding. @SlayerSlayer for being brutally based and black pilled, no contest. @Uggo Mongo for comedic talent.

Not much to go on to evaluate others.
@The Enforcer @Dregster @LeFrenchCel
They all do a good job and seem like good cunts. So many other forums are moderated by humourless little assholes who crush all of the fun out of everything.

@proudweeb and @The Enforcer are my boys though. Love you guys (no homo.)

I hope French decides to come back, he is a good dude.

Haven't seen dreggy on here much lately?

Maybe unpopular opinion but slayer seems a bit emotional for the job? I hope he's ok. I always try extra hard to behave myself when I see him in threads.
ty tbh

I was shocked that no one mentioned @Ron.Belgrade yet