Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favorite mod here?

Who is your favorite moderator on this site?

• Total voters
PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
proudweeb or the enforcer only because i barely know anything about them, all fucking mods are fakecels who ban people if they had a bad day, if fat link steps on a lego hes gonna ban you.

weeb my nigga

@Robtical was a good one, as was @MarquisDeSade

Currently, I would give it to @The Enforcer

my bhai @Caesercel :owo:

i have a conspiracy theory that mods have alternative accounts and they mock users or try to doxx them
Go Crazy Wtf GIF

A mod that is consistent without bias or agenda's

Evidence? Has there been anything about caesercel or slayerslayer for example?
slayerslayer im also not sure of and tbh i dont even want to say anything or else im gonna get banned from this site and have accusations against me that im a bisexual fakecel dude who has a pegging fetish.

@SlayerSlayer because he's more chaotic than the others, he is truly a representative for incels.
@Fat Link is also quite chill nowadays
@robotical was great too

Your vote will be publicly visible.

Your vote will be publicly visible.
Yes, because there is no point hiding it. If you want to hide it from the mods, turning it off won't even help regardless, since they can see votes anyways.

slayerslayer im also not sure of and tbh i dont even want to say anything or else im gonna get banned from this site and have accusations against me that im a bisexual fakecel dude who has a pegging fetish.
State of .is in 2024. So much for "bastion of free speech". This just goes to show what kind of place .is is now sadly.

proudweeb or the enforcer only because i barely know anything about them, all fucking mods are fakecels who ban people if they had a bad day, if fat link steps on a lego hes gonna ban you.

Proudweeb is the best. Not gonna talk about the other mods because I wouldn't like to get banned.

@proudweeb

Loyal Boglehead bro

@proudweeb for being a sewercel

Proudweeb is the best. Not gonna talk about the other mods because I wouldn't like to get banned.
@proudweeb for being a sewercel
appreciate it bro's

@proudweeb

Loyal Boglehead bro
just started stackin beans in my Roth last week. Went with sum VT this time to keep it simple

Also only other forum I use is literally the bogleheads lol, couldn't be more different of an environment

@Intellau_Celistic. He's not mod but he should be

@Dregster 1
@Caesercel 2

Fat link wins this list easy :feelskek:

I think slayerslayers my favourite, his posts where he is full caps are just too good and based.

Different mods for different reasons.

Can't multivote

@proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer

Currently, I would give it to @The Enforcer
Im barely around anymore though. Seasonal depression or someshit. Fuck knows. ty though, but I could do better.

Maybe @SlayerSlayer by far for caps lock posts, being a representative for incels and for giving visibility to truecels as they are in changing profile pictures. Current profile picture represents well one of the annoying things we face as incels.

@SlayerSlayer because he's the funniest one. @MarquisDeSade would have been tied with him if he was still active.

Having a favourite mod is like having a favourite policeman or glownigger or parking attendant or COVID mask enforcer. You must be a big cuck to have that feeling toward cuck ass authority figures.