Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Favorite mexican foods?

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★
About thinking in mexican food what is your favorite food? do you know about it, do you ever eat some spicy tacos or burritos?

I like tacos the most i guess, but are they even considered to be a proper mexican dish?

burritos are based

I never are mexican food

Latina pussy obviously :chad:

Sopaipillas with honey

I'm an uncultured balkanite savage. I've never had actual Mexican food, but I did make homemade "burritos" a few times and they were great. I used cheap packaged "tortillas" and I made some shitty filling with beans, corn, meat, tomato sauce etc.
I don't even think there's any Mexican restaurants ran by actual Mexicans where I live.

I like Mexicans tbh.

@Yerberito i like conchas

Tortas ahogadas (drowned bagette jfl).
Pozole.

al pastor, it is lebanese inspired and factors into my autistic special interest for Hezbollah

I had chicken tacos tonight. Was good.

Mexican pussy :chad:

Chips and cheese, I always get it

I have never eaten mexican food

I have never eaten mexican food

OwO

I love tamales and breakfast tacos, especially the ones my Mexican mum made. They were usually quite good, lots of good Mexican Restaurants were in down south pewpew.

OwO

I love tamales and breakfast tacos, especially the ones my Mexican mum made. They were usually quite good, lots of good Mexican Restaurants were in down south pewpew.
Nice

Burrito with chicken rice, guac, sour cream onions and tomatoes.

Chili beans with corn.

Rice and beans.