Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite Metroid Prime Trilogy game?

Title

• Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate Mansplain ️Malewife Moderator
★★★★★
For me it's 1 > 2 > 3, but they're all great games imho. 3 felt very Halo-inspired to me and the game kind of suffers as a result.

Metroid prime

They all fucking suck as Metroid should be 2D always and peaked with Super Metroid.

That said of the 3D Metroids Metroid Prime sucked the very least and it did have very good boss fights and music so it wasn’t a total waste or shit show at least.

They all fucking suck as Metroid should be 2D always and peaked with Super Metroid.

That said of the 3D Metroids Metroid Prime sucked the very least and it did have very good boss fights and music so it wasn’t a total waste or shit show at least.
yup. a 3d metroid is a terrible idea

yup. a 3d metroid is a terrible idea
I do agree with Sean Malstrom that a 3D Metroid using the Zelda: Breath of the Wild engine could be amazing though.

Of course dumbfuck Nintendo will never do that and just keep allowing that hack no talent Sakamoto to continue to fuck things up like Aounuma does with Zelda.

I do agree with Sean Malstrom that a 3D Metroid using the Zelda: Breath of the Wild engine could be amazing though.

Of course dumbfuck Nintendo will never do that and just keep allowing that hack no talent Sakamoto to continue to fuck things up like Aounuma does with Zelda.
oh god nintendo has become such a shell of its former self, I mentioned this in another thread but i really cant wait to see what garbage gets packaged in with the “switch 2” launch.

oh god nintendo has become such a shell of its former self, I mentioned this in another thread but i really cant wait to see what garbage gets packaged in with the “switch 2” launch.
Those corrupt assholes want to gradually make their platform into a games as service model.

Meaning you’ll never actually own your own copy of Mario Kart or Smash Brothers or insert game here ever again but they will instead all simply be tied to an online account you’ll have to own their platform to use and guess what?

Once the server goes offline that game you paid for is now gone forever too or at least until the next switch when Nintendo charges you to play but not actually own it all over again along with the next iterations.

Dumb fuck fanboys will of course defend this travesty and outrage rabidly until gaming becomes so pozzed the industry finally crashes entirely and good riddance I say.

Can’t come soon enough with all the micro transactions and troon, faggot and nigger worship they’re pushing and promoting these days.

Retro gaming before the pozz is as good as it gets unless or until A.I becomes good enough as Malstrom predicts it will to let regular people make games along with real gamers thereby circumventing the soy control and censorship and bringing the fun and desired escapism back minus the leftist politics.

Those corrupt assholes want to gradually make their platform into a games as service model.

Meaning you’ll never actually own your own copy of Mario Kart or Smash Brothers or insert game here ever again but they will instead all simply be tied to an online account you’ll have to own their platform to use and guess what?

Once the server goes offline that game you paid for is now gone forever too or at least until the next switch when Nintendo charges you to play but not actually own it all over again along with the next iterations.
Cannot stand this shit. This is why i only play games that are fully on cartridge for switch, or play on my n64 where i have a fuck ton of games.

main reason I dont like playing games on PC tbh, besides piracy of course

Nice, based N64 enjoyer (even if I'm more of a PS1 fan myself)
I love the ps1, I have one too. It was a bitch to set up the conversion cables since i dont have a crt but its good fun. I love resident evil and MGS