Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Favorite inceltubers? Post the best of the best

DBDR and darth nihilus (Marshall Mather the 4th) are good.
@Grodd made a JewTube channel but he hasn't made much videos yet.

Dbdr is based. Marshall mther is a fucking retarded faggot.

I used to like losermaxxing until he got a GF

Rehab Room hands down.

And Zoomer Trader

@NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL also used to run a jewtube channel(contributing to ricepill) but it was deleted by goytube admins

Toddu Thundercocku because he's just a real genuine guy who talks about his struggles openly. Occasionally he has had some funny shenanigans and beef with other blackpillers like BSM or some drama with crazy women.

Dbdr is boring nobody wants to hear him yapp about how his life sucks over some boring gameplay

Only good one is rehab room

DBDR and darth nihilus (Marshall Mather the 4th) are good.
@Grodd made a JewTube channel but he hasn't made much videos yet.
Thanks brocel i`ll be making more soon

Rehab room
Doomer Tejana
Fuck up cel
KlownTown aka pygmy
Travis Blackpill (RIP)

@NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL also used to run a jewtube channel(contributing to ricepill) but it was deleted by goytube admins
OVER
You should start posting some kr blackpill channel hyungcel

Dbdr, rehab room, Darth hideous

W
I'm learning Kr, In like the upcoming year i'll be fluent
We can run some games bro
Yes bro

But i'm not sure what kind of videos should we upload : mostly short forms like chinktok videos as you did? or long, data/fact based videos as Rehab Room is doing? My mind is now heading 2 directions at the moment.

Yes bro

But i'm not sure what kind of videos should we upload : mostly short forms like chinktok videos as you did? or long, data/fact based videos as Rehab Room is doing? My mind is now heading 2 directions at the moment.
create 2 channels,
or just 1
And when you have time start posting fact based kinda videos and when you're busy post chinktoks