Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favorite incel term for women?

• Thread starter Repulsive Maggot
  • Start date

What is your favorite incel term for women?

• Female

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Femoid

• Foid

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Toilet

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Void

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Wimmin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hole

• Total voters
R

Repulsive Maggot

Greycel
As the Incel movement has grown, we've developed our own jargon, including various terms that refer to the humanoid organisms colloquially known as "women." Which one is your favorite? And if you're in a generous mood, post below explaining why.

In the poll, I've tried to include what seem to be the terms that have gained substantial currency on at least one incel forum (Incels.co, Truecels, Lookism, Braincels, etc.), though obviously some of the choices are more widespread than others. (I haven't heard "void" in a while, for example.) I only included terms that refer to all women - so no Stacy, Becky, etc. since those terms distinguish between groups of women. If I've missed any let me know.

Myself, I prefer "foid," which seems like the dominant term on Incels.co. "Femoid" is kind of ugly and awkward. I sort of appreciate "toilet" for its raw, visceral quality - it neatly conveys exactly what we think of these entities - but it's also a bit forced. So, foid for me.

Thoughts?

edit: Added "hole" since I hear that around here occasionally.

Last edited:
Femoid is to “ bulky” a word if that makes sense? Like it’s just awkward and weird sounding. Foid is like a smaller, cleaner cut version that still gives off the dehumanizing vibe. Toilet is childish and forced. So personally, I like foid the best

Femoid is to “ bulky” a word if that makes sense? Like it’s just awkward and weird sounding. Foid is like a smaller, cleaner cut version that still gives off the dehumanizing vibe. Toilet is childish and forced. So personally, I like foid the best
basically this

Literally just "women", I don't need an insult to show my disapproval in my words.

"Girls" works too except that half the time people even here think I mean jailbaits when I mean young women from AoC to roughly 25, or around when people of both sexes start getting signs of age/losing youth signs like cheeks.

"Female" fits well if you're trying to be serious and "foid" is more casual

Tbh, well explained.

Foid or female. I like to say female because it shows everything females do males prop them up for. feMALES. Females wouldn't be females without MALES

I like foid, hole is good too because that's their only use.