Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite games thread

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Chart 1

Use this site here to make yours. You don't even have to set up the images yourself. It's super cool https://topsters.org/

How can UScels pedestalize so much of nintendoslop never ceases to amaze me, like you literally have 6 mario games in this list. Couldn't you pick just one or two? It's especially bad when some popular games media does top 100 and there's literally 10 marios, 10 zeldas, 10 pokemons, all in all half of their list is made up of nintendo games, most of which are not even that good for their time. Sorry for a bit of a roast, nothing personal, just hate nintendo in general

All the games here are known except for the manga Berserk and tactical RPG langrisser.

Attachments

• chart (1).png
    chart (1).png
    2.7 MB · Views: 206
How can UScels pedestalize so much of nintendoslop never ceases to amaze me, like you literally have 6 mario games in this list. Couldn't you pick just one or two? It's especially bad when some popular games media does top 100 and there's literally 10 marios, 10 zeldas, 10 pokemons, all in all half of their list is made up of nintendo games, most of which are not even that good for their time. Sorry for a bit of a roast, nothing personal, just hate nintendo in general
Nintendo games used to be of extremely high quality. These games are amazing. Plus I grew up on the GameCube and Wii so I hold a special attachment to them.

All the games here are known except for the manga Berserk and tactical RPG langrisser.
Kino list. Thief is the best stealth game. The Deus Ex reboot was also pretty great.

I have childhood memories associated with tekken 3, when I played it on PSone as a child.

Nintendo games used to be of extremely high quality. These games are amazing. Plus I grew up on the GameCube and Wii so I hold a special attachment to them.

Kino list. Thief is the best stealth game. The Deus Ex reboot was also pretty great.
I played both Berserk games on dreamcast and ps2 emulators, as I'm a manga fan. And in general, the desire to find out how the whole story ends gives motivation to live and wait for the new part of the manga.

I played both Berserk games on dreamcast and ps2 emulators, as I'm a manga fan. And in general, the desire to find out how the whole story ends gives motivation to live and wait for the new part of the manga.
Pretty sure the guy who was writing berserk died

The Force Unleashed was a great game, unfortunately its way too short

Pretty sure the guy who was writing berserk died
He left a ready-made script for the entire story in case of death and his manga is waiting to finish its publication, since he himself bequeathed to finish the story, even without him, but according to his script.

valorant,civ6,metro,total wr

The Force Unleashed was a great game, unfortunately its way too short
Which version did you play? I played the PS2/Wii/PSP version which is longer and has a more in depth story than the PS3/360 versions. If you haven't already you should give it a shot.

He left a ready-made script for the entire story in case of death and his manga is waiting to finish its publication, since he himself bequeathed to finish the story, even without him, but according to his script.
Nice.

valorant,civ6,metro,total wr
"Valorant":feelswhat:

In no particular order tbh. There are more that i like that i've probably forgot.

Thanks.

I prefer Superstar Saga, mainly because of the humor tbh. But Paper Mario 1 is great too.
Eh, to each his own. I find superstar saga not that funny. More of a Bowsers Inside Story guy. Mario & Luigi does have superior combat to Paper Mario

Chart

can't think of any other else

all i could think of jfl, and extremely boring

Chart

Nice list, I gotta play pikmin someday. My friends older brother is big on it

Which version did you play? I played the PS2/Wii/PSP version which is longer and has a more in depth story than the PS3/360 versions. If you haven't already you should give it a shot.
I played both and in terms of gameplay definitely prefered PS2 version, my issue with that version is that custom skins disable cutscenes and that you cant return to a level once you finish it.

I liked the DLC on the PS3 version, especially Tatooine

I played both and in terms of gameplay definitely prefered PS2 version, my issue with that version is that custom skins disable cutscenes and that you cant return to a level once you finish it.

I liked the DLC on the PS3 version, especially Tatooine
I agree.

Nice list, I gotta play pikmin someday. My friends older brother is big on it
You should. Very fun games although they sound boring on paper. Play them on an emulator

Games

Mine in no order.

No, but I've seen the dlc and it looks cool.
I recommend you to get it. Not only are the graphics better, but the DLC like i said is also good and you can even use the darksaber (the color)

Never owned a 360 so i cant say much about it. On PS3 it ran very smooth for me
I'll play it whenever I get around to hacking my PS3. Thx for recommendation

Based dead or alive enjoyer. Underated fighting game. Lego Batman's great too. Need to play RE2 remake.
Lego Batman 1 is very nostalgic to me.

I'll play it whenever I get around to hacking my PS3. Thx for recommendation
Just buy it online or at some store for old videogames, i got it for super cheap on the flea market

I never really played it, also how are you guys uploading the favourite games images im retarded.
From here?

Or alternatively you can just copy-paste the picture if you're on PC.

isn't delta rune like an under tale knock off
made by the same guy, but no not really. It's just an alt universe with different mechanics and characters

made by the same guy, but no not really. It's just an alt universe with different mechanics and characters
Also i played some of the pokemon games growing up, Did you ever play x or y?

Also i played some of the pokemon games growing up, Did you ever play x or y?
Played Y, the gen itself is good but the games, not so much