Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Favorite Firearms?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
This isn´t about if you own any firearms so calm down paranoidcels.

My favorite handgun is a Glock 19 but I also really like the Browning Hi-power and for revolvers the little snup-nose 38. from Desperate Housewives.

My favorite rifles are the Thompson M1921, AK47 with folding stock and drum magazine (like from the North Hollywood Shootout) and the Ruger Mini-14.

1522054619313.gif

TYPEEMOTICON:︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Not a gun person but I think 44 Magnums are dope
D6154

Aren't you from Scandinavia or something?

My favorite gun is 1911 .45

-Ump 45
-HK416
-MP7
-SLR

Glock 19, P22, Hi Points, Shotguns with heat shields and folding stocks, AKs like the ones you described, Mini-14, AR-15, Sawed off shotguns, SKS rifles, M1 Carbine, and my favorite the KelTec Sub2000
I like SKS´s too and absolutely LOVE the M1 carbine, AR15´s are too mainstream for my style. A fully automatic M4 without any attachments on like in Heat is fucking awesome I hate the tacticool look.

ARSimbelwood.jpg
Wood stock FN FAL
Beautiful I love the FN FAL just wood and steal with iron sights as it should be no tacticool shit on it to ruin it.

Mauser C96, AR-10 (wood), FN-FAL (wood), SKS, Luger P08.

I like the ak series and some other sheeit

Sig Sauer Rifle and pistol, M4/M16 or M series, MP9, Walter hand gun, AK series, Barrett sniper rifle/Dragunov sniper rifle, uzi, rpk/m60/gpmg machine guns, glock semi automatic pistols.

Can't think of anything more I'm afraid atm.
I have used the L85 A1 & A2 when I was a TA soldier. I didn't think much of them because they always jammed near enough.

Mauser C96, AR-10 (wood), FN-FAL (wood), SKS, Luger P08.
Amazing choices the Mauser C96 is so awesome I even used to have one in airsoft. Luger P08 is awesome too!

Hand to hand !!! It is the basis of all combat, only a fool trusts his life to a weapon. But if i had to choose a firearm , i would choose a Smith & Wesson Model 500 magnum revolver. :feelsokman: I miss the day on the Army....

Last edited:
Glock 17, Browning Hi-Power, AR-15, Ruger Mini-14, Sig Sauer P226, 1911, Remington 870, Mossberg 500, Beretta 92F, Smith & Wesson M&P.

Good I really don´t see the appeal in the Ar-15 it´s so mainstream.

guns are tools made for killing. not toys or fashion accessories. ARs are practical. you have tons of customization options, they're accurate, very low recoil, lightweight, ergonomic.

PPSh-41 and Mosin-Nagant.

Last edited:
guns are tools made for killing. not toys or fashion accessories. ARs are practical. you have tons of customization options, they're accurate, very low recoil, lightweight, ergonomic.
Even so one can still find them extremely boring looking. And yes they´re made for killing and that is why Glocks and AK´s are the best option because Ar15´s are overpriced shit rifles who often jam up. I will trade accuracy for reliability any day. I have heard countless times of Ar15´s jamming or having some kind of problems while AK´s run no matter what.

1920px-Mauser_C96_7%2C63_%286971794467%29.jpg

Some may call this junk, me, I call it treasure

1920px-Mauser_C96_7%2C63_%286971794467%29.jpg

Some may call this junk, me, I call it treasure
It is indeed a beautiful firearm, Hickok45 recently uploaded a new closeup shooting video of this handgun on the full30.com website.

I live in Commiefornia so it's not even worth investing in a rifle considering the insane restrictions. I looked at a CZ SP 01 a while ago and i really liked the build quality and weight to it.

I live in Commiefornia so it's not even worth investing in a rifle considering the insane restrictions. I looked at a CZ SP 01 a while ago and i really liked the build quality and weight to it.
That is a very good gun I have looked into it myself. Isn´t California restricted to only have 10 round magazines?

That is a very good gun I have looked into it myself. Isn´t California restricted to only have 10 round magazines?
Yep, our braindead politicians take every opportunity to make owning guns as tedious and terrible as possible. No way I'm staying here long term, and my first firearm purchase out of state will be a proper AR-15.

Last edited:
Mac 10, Tec 9, Bald Eagle

Unrelated, but I read a story on here; incel walks into a gun store looking for a gun to commit suicide with. He browses the shotguns and after a while he asks an employee about any recommendations. The employee asks, "What are you going to use it for?" to which the incel responded "Just home defense"

The employee recommends the Mossberg Shockwave (JFL)
According to the story, the Mossberg Shockwave is "the perfect suicide shotgun"

I think Mossberg has found a new slogan for the Shockwave.

"The perfect suicide shotgun..."
-Incels.me User, 2018​

Yep, our braindead politicians take every opportunity to make owning guns as tedious and terrible as possible. No way I'm staying here long term, and my first firearm purchase out of state will be a proper AR-15.
JFL in Denmark we can even have 33 rounds magazines, but there are a length restriction on handguns even shotguns so my favorite handgun the Glock 19 is illegal here.

JFL in Denmark we can even have 33 rounds magazines, but there are a length restriction on handguns even shotguns so my favorite handgun the Glock 19 is illegal here.
Damn still beats the hell out of 10 rounds, I'm surprised Denmark has such relaxed gun laws compared to here. I'm really interested in Glocks, specifically a Glock 20 which comes in the 10mm caliber which is much better protection from bears when i go camping. I'm not sure its worth the extra cost in ammunition tho.

Damn still beats the hell out of 10 rounds, I'm surprised Denmark has such relaxed gun laws compared to here. I'm really interested in Glocks, specifically a Glock 20 which comes in the 10mm caliber which is much better protection from bears when i go camping. I'm not sure its worth the extra cost in ammunition tho.
I wouldn´t call it "lax" yes their isn´t no restrictions on magazine capacity for handguns but any handgun that is over 21cm long is illegal so any standard sized handgun needs to have an extended barrel to reach the criteria such as Glock 17 or the Sig Sauer P226.

Hi FBI

but seriously:

Heckler & Koch makes good ones, I also like M1A1 Carbine, although not sure whether the stock with the modern steel (?) framework or the wooden old school one reduces blowback.
I mostly hate revolvers and not a big small arms guy but I like the desert eagle and the old style german lugers, NOT the updated version posted above.

Attachments

• heckler-koch-model-91-for-sale.jpg
    heckler-koch-model-91-for-sale.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 14541-mp5.jpg
    14541-mp5.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 22-1131c.jpg
    22-1131c.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 48
I wouldn´t call it "lax" yes their isn´t no restrictions on magazine capacity for handguns but any handgun that is over 21cm long is illegal so any standard sized handgun needs to have an extended barrel to reach the criteria such as Glock 17 or the Sig Sauer P226.
Sounds like a retarded excuse to place ineffectul restrictions on people. I assume Denmark has very little gun crime so they have no legitimate excuse. You can bet they'll add more and more restrictions until they completly absolve the right to firearms. We can't purchase or bring in any firearms from out of state without them being CA Compliant. Not to mention there's a 2 week waiting period on handguns. I know its been said repeatedly but criminals don't give a single fuck about legally purchasing guns

Last edited:
in this state, a tranny can legally own a gun before an autist.

yeah talk about SUICIDEFUEL.

I'm an autist and have purchased firearms.

My favorite weapon is an AUG.

Last edited:
Sounds like a retarded excuse to place ineffectul restrictions on people. I assume Denmark has very little gun crime so they have no legitimate excuse. You can bet they'll add more and more restrictions until they completly absolve the right to firearms. We can't purchase or bring in any firearms from out of state without them being CA Compliant. Not to mention there's a 2 week waiting period on handguns. I know its been said repeatedly but criminals don't give a single fuck about legally purchasing guns
lol 2 weeks, we can wait anywhere from 6-8+
And even stun guns and pepper sprays are illegal to own in Denmark, I remember a couple of months back how triggered I was watching the news in DK about if women should be able to own a pepper spray they could have in their home (only in their home) for self protection. You should´ve seen the debate in the comments on Facebook they talked about it like people in the US talk about gun laws after a mass shooting, actually this pepper spray debate was brought up after the Parkland shooting so by following danish news and American news and seeing the contrasts of one country debating for tighter gun laws and Denmark debating over a pepper spray only for home defense is just utterly ridicules and most people were against the pepper spray because "then criminals will get them easier" JFL this was literally the US gun debate just about pepper sprays. Danish citizens are very happy to give all of their freedoms in exchange for a little security.

That is fucked up, trans people are LITERALLY mentally ill i.e. have a healthy normal body but their MENTALITY makes them want to become another gender.

Btw: Nice selection of firearms, H&K really do make quality weapons and the M1 Carbine beautiful rifle and ditto with the Luger P08.

lol 2 weeks, we can wait anywhere from 6-8+
And even stun guns and pepper sprays are illegal to own in Denmark, I remember a couple of months back how triggered I was watching the news in DK about if women should be able to own a pepper spray they could have in their home (only in their home) for self protection. You should´ve seen the debate in the comments on Facebook they talked about it like people in the US talk about gun laws after a mass shooting, actually this pepper spray debate was brought up after the Parkland shooting so by following danish news and American news and seeing the contrasts of one country debating for tighter gun laws and Denmark debating over a pepper spray only for home defense is just utterly ridicules and most people were against the pepper spray because "then criminals will get them easier" JFL this was literally the US gun debate just about pepper sprays. Danish citizens are very happy to give all of their freedoms in exchange for a little security.
Seems to be a trend across all of Europe. Who wants to depend on the government when they're completly incompetent in everything they undertake. I don't know the quality of your local police force but over here they have insanely long response times, not to mention that our cops are trigger happy and poorly trained. The police specifically select applicants with average iqs, anyone with a higher than avg one is refused. We give these people the license to kill and we don't even select for the best. I think when shit gets really bad in the long gradual decline the government just doesn't want angry armed citizens to deal with. People are so cucked and retarded nowadays there needs to be a paradigm shift.

I'm an autist and have purchased firearms.

My favorite weapon is an AUG.

I have psychopathy on top of it. it might work for you but where I live I can't own one.

Seems to be a trend across all of Europe. Who wants to depend on the government when they're completly incompetent in everything they undertake. I don't know the quality of your local police force but over here they have insanely long response times, not to mention that our cops are trigger happy and poorly trained. The police specifically select applicants with average iqs, anyone with a higher than avg one is refused. We give these people the license to kill and we don't even select for the best. I think when shit gets really bad in the long gradual decline the government just doesn't want angry armed citizens to deal with. People are so cucked and retarded nowadays there needs to be a paradigm shift.
I have heard about the IQ application denial before if that is real it´s fucked up.

And the average respons time is 15-30 minutes but if you have to defend your life you don´t have 15 minutes "when seconds count police are only minutes away" we are talking seconds not minutes. Also if you remember the terrorist attack in France where over 100 people died because nobody was allowed to conceal carry but people have already forget that now it´s insane! In a free world thousands of years ago everyone used weapons like knives, swords, spears etc. they could defend themselves.

I know such an attack is VERY unlikely especially in Europe but if there even is 0.000000001% chance it could happen then it must truly suck to have handed over the freedom to protect oneself the most important human (and animal) right there is to defend your own life. You are so lucky you have that right in the US. There also happens knife attack in Europe so we just have to hope for we are lucky to not be targeted.

I have heard about the IQ application denial before if that is real it´s fucked up.

And the average respons time is 15-30 minutes but if you have to defend your life you don´t have 15 minutes "when seconds count police are only minutes away" we are talking seconds not minutes. Also if you remember the terrorist attack in France where over 100 people died because nobody was allowed to conceal carry but people have already forget that now it´s insane! In a free world thousands of years ago everyone used weapons like knives, swords, spears etc. they could defend themselves.

I know such an attack is VERY unlikely especially in Europe but if there even is 0.000000001% chance it could happen then it must truly suck to have handed over the freedom to protect oneself the most important human (and animal) right there is to defend your own life. You are so lucky you have that right in the US. There also happens knife attack in Europe so we just have to hope for we are lucky to not be targeted.
They come for your guns perhaps you lose them in a boating accident. I remember being astonished by that massive bataclan attack. We do have a lot more risk of mass shootings than you giys do but like you said many of us will still refuse to give up the right. I know it sounds ridiculous but one way to deter mass shootings is having everyone armed, most people don't want to be gunned down. The only way europeans can get their guns back is if they demand it, and i think future circumstances may make that happen

Last edited:
They come for your guns perhaps you lose them in a boating accident. I remember being astonished by that massive bataclan attack. We do have a lot more risk of mass shootings than you giys do but like you said many of us will still refuse to give up the right. I know it sounds ridiculous but one way to deter mass shootings is having everyone armed, most people don't want to be gunned down. The only way europeans can get their guns back is if they demand it, and i think future circumstances may make that happen
It doesn´t sound ridicules at all it makes a lot of sense.