Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Favorite Fetishes ?

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★★
What's your favorite fetishes if you get to ascend?
Mine is pussy licking sniffing area around it and maybe underarm licking as well if i really like the foid. Maybe brainrot or am just a high Test and animalistic beast

Mine is pussy licking sniffing area around it and maybe underarm licking as well if i really like the foid. Maybe brainrot or am just a high Test and animalistic beast
I hope you don't enjoy kaviar

08e

@NeverGetUp36 say: '' mine is crossdressing and bbc raceplay cuckery''
yoo

Armpits.
Excessive pubic/body hair.
Sweat.
Sounding.

I'd wanna get a footjob the most tbh

Not sure whether I would do any of that IRL, but first light bondage with tickling, stimulation (both toys, hands/fingers and oral)/sex and rarely a bit of pain (sometimes as maledom, sometimes as femdom) and then normal sex with lots of kissing, then some cuddling. That's what I would like but obviously something I couldn't even get if I could get sex as it's very specific.

I blame my micropenis.
I mean, I can see that but dude sounding sounds very fucking weird & disgusting, no offense

I only know it because of a meme a few years back, which made me search it on urban dictionary

Beside normal missionary sex, it would be cowgirl with her breasts facing me

Tall Slavic foids, Tall Tamil/Mallu foids or Tall curry passing sheboons :ahegao:

Femdom feet armpits and hair

I mean, I can see that but dude sounding sounds very fucking weird & disgusting, no offense

I only know it because of a meme a few years back, which made me search it on urban dictionary
What is sounding? I have no clue

Wearing Stacy's dirty panties on my head

Whimpering
Bondage
Sweat
Foul body odor
Stuttering
Lactation
Hooked noses

because you like foids dominating with her feet on your dick and you get turned on by that
So by that logic would a hand job or a blowjob be cucked to since they would be dominating with their mouth or hands?

Also would a girl riding you be cucked since she'd be dominating your with her vagina?

hmm
spank/slap/facefuck/shit in mouth

Stockings, pantyhose and sometime feet (acquired taste).

As far as my favourite fetishes go:
-Hands
-Feet
-Hearing a foid moaning and screaming (that turns every man on, I know when I first heard a woman moaning I couldn't stop jerking off to that sound, music to my ears)

How is it not gay? You are literally putting metal pipes in your ass reaching your urethra, that is atleast what I read in urban dictionary
You shove a smooth metal rod in your peehole, it is just like jacking off but from the inside