Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

favorite anime OST?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Not anime openings/ endings i mean like soundtracks without singing but they may have vocals.

these are my favourite:

Hunter x Hunter hands down.
My fav anime.

Won't post cowboy bebop because that's too damn cliched.

The detective conan ost is so fucking iconic

Owari no Seraph had a great OST. But I wont post cause you already posted my favourite.

There was a song in late S2 where it was the 1hundredknight m or y idr. It's when Yu's fighting / saving Guren i think? There was a unique mix of the song in that episode that I can't find. :(

lots of others but yeah. There's so many good songs from anime.

so many great OST's so hard to pick

Owari no Seraph had a great OST. But I wont post cause you already posted my favourite.

There was a song in late S2 where it was the 1hundredknight m or y idr. It's when Yu's fighting / saving Guren i think? There was a unique mix of the song in that episode that I can't find. :(

yeah anything by sawano is a master piece. he worked on aot, owari no seraph, re:creators, aldnoah zero, and is even going to work on vinland saga so can't wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EPKyJNcfjk

re:creators
fuck. idk how i forgot I even linked some of it in one of your other forum posts.

I really love sawano so yeah I'm totally with you on that. And really hyped since you said Sawano + Vinland. That's promising.

come back

Code Geass.
I also like the OSTs of Aria the Animation, Girls und Panzer, Full Metal Panic, and Evangelion. Those are the ones I have downloaded and listen to on a regular basis.

I never watched this anime (I should), but I used to see this play on tv when I was a child. The song is soothing and reminds me of my innocence as a child (ironic, considering the title of anime :feelskek:).

Japanese version

English version

@Raiden The @konthefox posts in this thread are suifuel