Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fatty on r/Truefemcel complains that Chad doesn't want to become her bf

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
so retarded they don't even understand that there problem is looks. what does stacy have that you don't? a good looking face

lol
she is the reason incels exist
she is chasing chad she can't have instead of turning around and getting her looksmatch

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

OMG i have orbited so many girls like this one. Fat and ugly, still chasing Chad´s dick and ignoring/ rejecting sub8 males like they are fucking cancer. She could be fucking waiting for years, while we fucking rot. Im so fucking mad :kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Lol at waiting for him for 3 years.

Last edited:
Look at how many responses she gets, all supporting her. Yet we are vilified.

Somehow I understand her. I'd rather jerk off to a Stacey than fuck my looksmatch.

This subreddit is the funniest shit I've seen in a while, I'm sure it's a satire by IT.

lol
she is the reason incels exist
she is chasing chad she can't have instead of turning around and getting her looksmatch

It's always the fat pigs who think they deserv the very best.

This can't be real.

gigababejfl 2 points 2 hours ago
I removed your comment. PM this use if you must.
You appear to be MGTOW at first glance. So aside from ....nj ot even reading the rules you're from there which is cause for auto perma ban.
Step back. Lurk more. Respect our space.
Do not diminish people here. Were women and we dont trade our souls for motorcycles.
If you can't do.it dont come back. My even explaining this is grace. I have very little tolerance for men shitting on my girls and calling it "helpful".
Thanks.

LOL....btw they stole the word "ascend" and are applying it to finding Chad.

lmao i just wrote that bitch only want chads