Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatties need to be thrown into a camp

_ImNotHere_

_ImNotHere_

this isn't happening
-
and If they fail to slave away their fatness they should be used as fuel in the furnances

sad eddie murphy GIF

BIG difference between obese men and obese women

The thing with obese men, is they know their place in society. There is no fat acceptance, they don't have high standards, they aren't loud and obnoxious. You can tell an obese man he needs to lose weight and he'll chin up and do it; at the very least they won't get OFFENDED when a healthcare professional tells him to lose weight.

Now its OBESE WOMEN who are into the "healthy at any size" and "fat acceptance" dog chit.

The thing with obese men, is they know their place in society. There is no fat acceptance, they don't have high standards, they aren't loud and obnoxious. You can tell an obese man he needs to lose weight and he'll chin up and do it; at the very least they won't get OFFENDED when a healthcare professional tells him to lose weight.

Now its OBESE WOMEN who are into the "healthy at any size" and "fat acceptance" dog chit.
you can't be serious

fat men are useless pieces of shit they're just as bad as the women
and THEY ARE loud and obnoxious that's literally why I wrote this!

Once a fat guy was bothering me and I called him a fatfuck and he got all sensitive like a woman

you can't be serious

Once a fat guy was bothering me and I called him a fatfuck and he got all sensitive like a woman
I've heard obese women complain that their doctor told them to lose weight. Never heard an obese man complain about it.

you can't be serious

Kys nigger some brocels become fat because of coping with goyslop

While this happens to carbohydratemaxxed incels, fat foids are pooping out babies and being loved

are you the one that spam posts about obese people

Being fat is a personal choice like smoking cigarettes. I'm fat and I smoke ( pack a week, used to smoke pack a day when I was working/cigs were cheaper). Why can't we enjoy these freedoms and liberties?

There are lardass men who are into that “fat acceptance” shit but I think they’re less prevalent. I wouldn’t know, I’m not so fat that it hinders my movement. It hinders the duration of it, sure, but I could still kick an assailant in the head while standing if I wanted to.

you can't be serious

The difference is fat women feel empowered by their fatness. I think fat guys can be dickheads but them being obese isn't a core part of their character