Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Fathers say they choose bear for their daughters

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★

Bitches were right when they said kill all men, thankfully Im not a man, Im an incel and this is my gender, my religion and everything.
First question is how those hypocrites reproduced without a woman, they say that woman should stay alone only with bear but not men, I dont know if they are idiots or have identity problems but they are mens, so they say that a woman should never be alone with them.
How the fuck did those imbeciles reproduced without a woman?
They said they have a daughter, but she live with who? Cause they made it clear that the daughter should never stay with them.
They just busted a nut and a fly took the cum and put it in a whore and made a daughter that never saw her or they are allbiggest hypocrites on earth.

1. Russia is the most violent country on earth and no dad will ever say bear, every dad in Russia will teach his daughter to have respect to men, in russia feminism is a crime and get you jailed and also homosexuality is a big crime too there.

2. I see misandrist behavior only in 1st world countries, funny how in 1st world most boys are softer then girls and feminazists still tell them they are more dangerous than bear :lul:

I pray for project 2025 everyday, we also need an nuke america project as well.

Last edited:
In Russia women are whores while their male counterparts get blasted in muddy trenches

Misandry is everywhere, even in the dirtiest of shitholes.

Having a daughter is turbo cucked. I can't imagine the shame it would bring, especially with 2024 whores running wild. :feelspuke:

At this point I just hope that humanity becomes extinct somehow and that's it. It would be the best for everyone.

Misandry is everywhere, even in the dirtiest of shitholes.
I send you an message yesterday and you never replied me, you asked for my pics, then why the fuck you dont answer

At this point I just hope that humanity becomes extinct somehow and that's it. It would be the best for everyone.
Dont worry, in 2025 the end starts for earth, the society will work like this till everyone is killed and only rich ppl will be alive: 3 years pandemy, pause of war 3 years, 4 years pandemy, pause of war for 4 years and so on.

I send you an message yesterday and you never replied me, you asked for my pics, then why the fuck you dont answer
You are average if not slightly below average. To be clear, I'm not accusing you of being a fakecel, but you mog 85% of this forum by a significant amount.

No surprise modern mangina dads are often the biggest foid worshippers and enablers. Their pathetic attempt at cheap virtue reeks of hypocrisy, egoism and backstabbing. "All men are bad except me of course ! :soy: I have a wife and a daughter which makes me stand out from those murdering, plundering, raping monsters !:soy:"

This is what feminism has done to men and how women and men relate to each other. It's standard. But then those pieces of shit will say how feminism is here to help men. Just go ER already :feelskek:

No surprise modern mangina dads are often the biggest foid worshippers and enablers. Their pathetic attempt at cheap virtue reeks of hypocrisy, egoism and backstabbing. "All men are bad except me of course ! :soy: I have a wife and a daughter which makes me stand out from those murdering, plundering, raping monsters !:soy:"

This is what feminism has done to men and how women and men relate to each other. It's standard. But then those pieces of shit will say how feminism is here to help men. Just go ER already :feelskek:
Swear to god I wanna fight against an father cuck rn, 1v1 on street, this shit is so dumb that i literally have no argument or what to say, the stupidity is that much that my mind freeze and I just wanna punch them till I broke something in them.
If I would be president I would put a law against gays and cucks, both castrated and jailed with the most agressive criminals

Kill all humans

Swear to god I wanna fight against an father cuck rn, 1v1 on street, this shit is so dumb that i literally have no argument or what to say, the stupidity is that much that my mind freeze and I just wanna punch them till I broke something in them.
If I would be president I would put a law against gays and cucks, both castrated and jailed with the most agressive criminals
This is a perfectly natural reaction. You don't debate with everyone over everything, that's a stupid soyworld lie. Next thing, we're going to have debates with teenagers or even children over every asinine claim they can make ? Or with schizos ? That's stupid and a waste of time.

You don't discuss with cattle, you only slaughter them :feelskek:

This is a perfectly natural reaction. You don't debate with everyone over everything, that's a stupid soyworld lie. Next thing, we're going to have debates with teenagers or even children over every asinine claim they can make ? Or with schizos ? That's stupid and a waste of time.

You don't discuss with cattle, you only slaughter them :feelskek:
You are so damn right

They said they how a daughter, but she live with who?
See the dynamic at hand here.

A man is to be treated with suspicion and contempt until he finds an uber human in the form of a woman to serve. And if he creates an uber human, it's even better. Until he hasn't done that, he's just a man. A piece of shit more dangerous than a wild bear :soy::foidSoy: that cannot be trusted by any woman... unlike those dads ! This privilege is theirs and only theirs cause they have receipts, and they're very proud of it. They make sure to let everyone know that they got in close contact with the Femiurge but you didn't.

Classic cuntocratic bullshit.

Bitches were right when they said kill all men, thankfully Im not a man, Im an incel and this is my gender, my religion and everything.
First question is how those hypocrites reproduced without a woman, they say that woman should stay alone only with bear but not men, I dont know if they are idiots or have identity problems but they are mens, so they say that a woman should never be alone with them.
They said they have a daughter, but she live with who? Cause they made it clear that the daughter should never stay with them.
They just busted a nut and a fly took the cum and put it in a whore and made a daughter that never saw her or they are allbiggest hypocrites on earth.

1. Russia is the most violent country on earth and no dad will ever say bear, every dad in Russia will teach his daughter to have respect to men, in russia feminism is a crime and get you jailed and also homosexuality is a big crime too there.

2. I see misandrist behavior only in 1st world countries, funny how in 1st world most boys are softer then girls and feminazists still tell them they are more dangerous than bear :lul:

I pray for project 2025 everyday, we also need an nuke america project as well.
IMG 5432

these people are not men

they probably have vaginas

Those fathers shouldn't be called men

it's disgusting when moids say they support 'choosing the bear' and other simp shit like that

it's nauseating

what pathetic worthless simp faggots, utter moid filth

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, brother, but all this is bullshit. I'm a russiancel, it's just as cucked as the rest of the world, foids are liberated here and most of them are hypergamous whores.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, brother, but all this is bullshit. I'm a russiancel, it's just as cucked as the rest of the world, foids are liberated here and most of them are hypergamous whores.
I visited saint petersburg 3 times to go to hospital and the city were filled with foids and I tough that they think different, its over

I want a russian girl so bad, I only like russian bitches and Romanian, other nation dont turn me on that much

Do u have steam or play cs2?

This is worse than being an incel