Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fathers new bride

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
It was an cold autumn night. My older brother and I had just chopped up some wood. The fire in the cabin was already going strong. However, one never knows what morning might bring. The door opened and in came Father with a young girl. He had been away for an long while. He had sold some of our game and fur. She was pretty, but looked terrified! I rarely ever saw girls in my age, so I didn't even dare looking at her.

Father was a preacher and a central authority in our town. This is quite the change from his earlier years which where spent drinking and whoring. He was saved after a life threatening accident. After spending some years as a travelling preacher he settled in our little town. Our mother was the inkeepers daughter. She wanted to go to the city and study. But the inkeeper wouldn't allow it. Giving her to my father instead, deeming him a good man for doing God's work. I don't remember much about her, or anything really. My brother remembers everything. He told me that my mother wanted to take us and leave. Father dragged her to the forest, and she never returned... The town never asked anything. It is as if she never existed.

We greeted them, Father ignored us as he usually does. But the girl uttered an weak hello. Father then stopped and told us to never - ever speak, or even look at her again. Then he told her to go to their bedroom to prepare. She hesitated at first. Then he slapped her and said: "Do as I say you wrench, or I will stick up a glowing hot iron rod in your cunt!" That made her scurry up to her room. During the night we heard her screams and fathers laughs.

As the morning came, my brother and I prepared some eggs and ham. Then came Father and the girl. Her dress was torn, and she was covered in blood and bruises. Father introduced her: "This my sons, is your new mother. I won her by playing dice with drunken Charlie. He ended up in my debt, being a drunkard as he is. The debt was too great for him to pay back. He couldn't sell his farm either, so instead he gave me his daughter." My brother and I where in shock. He had never brought home a guest before. Nor where we allowed to have any friends over. And here he was, bringing home a new wife.

After breakfast, Father went to the outhouse. The girl dashed towards me and my brother. I assumed that she was going to offer help with the dishes. But instead, she asked us to help her escape. My brother refused, saying that father had won he fair and square. I on the other hand felt sorry for her and agreed to help. I told her that I couldn't help her directly. I did however give her a map and a flash light. And off she went, followed by Father who went searching for days! Not sure what happened to her. But as I understood it she had gone to the city and started selling herself.

When my Father came back I expected him to be furious. I was ready to be killed even. Instead Father said that I was indebted to him. I stole his bride, so I must repay him. I asked him how, since I had no daughter of my own. He gave me a dress and a wig and said: "Go in to our bedroom and get ready dear bride."

Wow I read it all. It’s very well written and nice climax. You have talent!

Wow I read it all. It’s very well written and nice climax. You have talent!

Thanks. I also have this idea of another short story. Some dude attacking a family. He ties up and beats the wife and daughter. But let loose and rapes/molests the man. Imagine the psychology, feeling of emasculation in the Father.

RIP @BlackOpsIIcel :feels::f::cryfeels::feelscry: