Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Father wants to give me my 10/10 sandnigger cousin

krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
Of course i want her! Who wouldn't want to get a 10/10 cunt?
I can't meet her. She is here now for 7 days as a test, if i want her or not, but i can't.
I'm just too pathetic.
Beer belly, bad rotten teeth, smoker, alcoholic, wanker etc.
Damn i want to fuck this 10/10 cunt so bad, don't give a damn if i live up to that arab cliche.
How many arabs can say that they get a 10/10?
Well i can't take her. I'm just too pathetic. I will get an excuse not to met her.
I will say i got the flu.
I'm 30 btw, so... it's an attempt of my father to give me a cunt..
Back then when i met her, i was a fit soccer player (childhood).
I'm the opposite now.
I'm weak garbage. No muscles, no stamina, manlet, poor, noo car, no money, shit apartment and so on.

Last edited:
cuck for giving so much respect to foids, she probably drinks, smokes and masterbates herself

inbreeding and its consequences have been a disaster for the sandnigger race.

cuck for giving so much respect to foids, she probably drinks, smokes and masterbates herself
I have not seen her 20 years ago. She only masturbates - is a more or less muslim cunt.

Faggot if you don't do it bro

Does she have a say in it?
If so then she either won't want you or you're not an incel after all and can get a different non-cousin foid.
If not, then why do you care about how you look to her?

Arranged mariage maxxing is an incel cheat code. Ofc you should try to marry her.

Does she have a say in it?
If so then she either won't want you or you're not an incel after all and can get a different non-cousin foid.
If not, then why do you care about how you look to her?
Why should i expose my inceldom to her? We have not met for 20 years.
I just feel too pathetic for a 10/10. If she wasn't so good, i would not mind at all about my other cousins.

Ok forget this thread. I will tell my father that i have the flu.
I mean i can't even speak her native language and she can't speak mine...

You seem to be making excuses or just larping

fucking volcel

Of course i want her! Who wouldn't want to get a 10/10 cunt?
I can't meet her. She is here now for 7 days as a test, if i want her or not, but i can't.
I'm just too pathetic.
Beer belly, bad rotten teeth, smoker, alcoholic, wanker etc.
Damn i want to fuck this 10/10 cunt so bad, don't give a damn if i live up to that arab cliche.
How many arabs can say that they get a 10/10?
Well i can't take her. I'm just too pathetic. I will get an excuse not to met her.
I'm 30 btw, so... it's an attempt of my father to give me a cunt..
Back then when i met her, i was a fit soccer player (childhood).
I'm the opposite now.
I'm weak garbage. No muscles, no stamina, manlet, poor, noo car, no money, shit apartment and so on.
It’s the best not to get with her, she won’t be satisfied and hate you for getting with her and make your life hell because of it. How many women killed their husbands by causing them a heart attack intentionally by making their life hell

inbreeding and its consequences have been a disaster for the sandnigger race.
This. If sand niggets could just stop fucking their cousins, they would be 1st world

the fuck is wrong with you, you have this opportunity and self doubting. Come on man go for it

If she really a 10, she doesn't want you.

10/10 sandnigger cousin​

based af

Frustrated Jack Nicholson GIF

kys

Lol until coming to this forum I had no idea so many arabs were into incest. I have a cousin that if she wasn't such a good rat I'd fuck tho

On the bad side tho. You're offspring will definitely come out an autistic trucel

Volcel unless this is a green card situation, be careful of being divorce raped. Don't let your ugliness stop you from getting prime pussy. Think of it as prostitution, still better than jacking off. Fuck morals.

It’s the best not to get with her, she won’t be satisfied and hate you for getting with her and make your life hell because of it. How many women killed their husbands by causing them a heart attack intentionally by making their life hell
stop giving him dumb advice like this. Let him ascend wtf especially its a 10/10 why did OP even think about not

What i wouldnt give to be married to either of my beautiful cousins, do it you bastard