Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Father Refuses to Allow 6-Year-Old Son to Dress Like a Girl

Reminder muh soggy knee will soon be a hate crime that will get you prison time in the west

We need some sort of hard reset. Fast.

abusive piece of shit how dare you tell your 6yo child what to do.
jfl at humanity

The world is fucked beyond repair.

This wouldn’t have happened if Hitler had won tbh..

The world is fucked beyond repair.

This wouldn’t have happened if Hitler had won tbh..
Goebbels

If you think corrupting young children with sodomy is an accident you are sorely mistaken.

This is being done by design and the mind boggles that parents I knew in high school, who were homophobic, are now kneeling down to these practices without opposition.

The foid is likely doing this to "punish" the father in some way, as she knows he can't do anything about it, she probably gets off on it too.

Things haven’t been the same since fags got the law on their side

You don't even have a gender identity at six. The mother is ill in the braincells.
Hopefully the child Will turn out a great horror novelist like Lovecraft, who's mother did the same.

Reason no. 7341 not to have kids.

Things haven’t been the same since fags got the law on their side

Eric Harris stated in his journal that homosexuality was a disease and faggots deserve to be exterminated. "All gays must be killed" LOL

is it me or is society basically saying, "hey, if you're a man we're going to fuck you up by injecting your son with hormones and turning him into a faggot"?

The left has literally taken away the west's balls.

Jesus fucking christ....

Eric Harris stated in his journal that homosexuality was a disease and faggots deserve to be exterminated. "All gays must be killed" LOL
We truly lost a great thinker on 4/20/1999

There are trans parents trting to develop sexless children.

I swear in 10 years it'll be considered rape if you get into a situation with a tranny and you dont let them fuck you

People are actually conflating choosing your child's clothing with child abuse.

I can't even get mad about this shit anymore, I just feel tired

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back