Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Father is unemployed,i am unemployed and extremely suicidal

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
My father is unemployed for 1 year now, he is a low iq scumbag, basically 1 year ago my father was sick off all the debts and all his wealth spent onto solving the debt he was only getting half of paycheck since rest were got into debt, and that's why he decided to leave the job to get a better one and GUESS WHAT? he's such a fucking low iq cuck that he didn't prepared any job before leaving the current like he wasn't even sure if he even going to get any job and yeah as expected he got no fucking job and he doesn't even try, he can't even use job website application all he can use is fucking facebook and thr debt still hasn't been paid he will soon gonna get arrested and i still haven't finished my fucking studies yet, what the fuck iam gonna do now? Not only i am cursed with being bangladeshi/curry but also cursed with having 5'2 low iq father and a bitch mother.

Iam truly hopeless....

Well first thing you should do is to accept that its OVER. Secondly help your dad get a job and then you need to wageslave as well.

Well first thing you should do is to accept that its OVER. Secondly help your dad get a job and then you need to wageslave as well.
How i am gonna help? He just rots all the time

You have to be the man of the house it seems since hes such a lazy fuck
Yeah man even tho i have such low experience at life, my mother was a helicopter parent she did all the things for me which made me such a pathetic bitch ass and now it's even harder for me to manage everything because of my depression, iam only 20 man i was supposed to have fun in this youth not to break my back for few cents but guess i really have to :feelsrope:

Find a job nigger

No reason to feel desperate at least you are still relatively young.

Gen Z was fucked, most of us need to just accept that it was always destined to be this way.

Push forward, accept that certain things just aint meant to happen. Improve yourself, dont ever simp for women or pay women any money.

Help your father or whatever you may still have.