Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Father in China tries to kill himself because son is still single at 29

Rice cels take this stuff very seriously

Imagine being an incel plus your retarded father killing himself for giving you birth in this world. :feelsseriously::dafuckfeels:

delusional boomer father

over for @pp183

Holy shit what a self-absorbed faggot. He even contacted the guards so they could conveniently "rescue" him, basically like the foids who take two sleeping pills and then claim they wanted to kill themselves for attention. If I was his son I'd rather rope out of shame to have such a pathetic father.

There's enough ricemen

Not the son’s fault, it’s the fault of femoid’s and their high ass standards.

Holy shit what a self-absorbed faggot. He even contacted the guards so they could conveniently "rescue" him, basically like the foids who take two sleeping pills and then claim they wanted to kill themselves for attention. If I was his son I'd rather rope out of shame to have such a pathetic father.
over

damn fool should've read 'at least half of the urban women didnt want to get hitched'. as if its his son's fault. its so over

East Asian males have a global lead in intelligence.

Any rice in here care to explain why they care so much for their bloodline to continue? Is everyone royalty or some shit? :feelskek:

Instead of blowing his brains out he should campaign for returning to traditional values or find his son a wife in some poor part of the country. Why is he so dramatic?:feelsjuice:

Wtf is wrong with him