Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Father beats his daughter with a belt and shaves her head for downloading Snapchat

Look at all those white knights in the liveleak comment section.

Look at all those white knights in the liveleak comment section. Fuckin hell should have beat the nigger longer and harder, and shaved her eyebrows.

Holy shit he forced it
That was fucking abuse

Parents shouldn'r abuse their daughters for communicating with Chad, its part of their biology and any father who attempts to stop this will make his daughter despise him

visage said:
i'll never understand how parents can beat their own kids. its legit insane. if thats the extent a parent needs to go they have already failed.

This x100
How can you do this shit to your own flesh and blood

kkt6 said:
If it was a woman doing the beatings it would have been more severe. Women have no compassion, they wouldn't stop at a belt. Men know restraint.

My mom broke my fingers in the process of beating me once. When I was a toddler she put me in the hospital after kicking me in the head. Throughout my life, she'd kick me in my back and bludgeon me over the head at very little provocation (stuff like getting under 80% at school). I was often told I deserved to be killed and sent to hell for not outperforming my peers. Very routinely she'd come into my room, trash it, and make me clean it up all over again. The unfettered cruelty of my mom made me hate women long before any rejection.

I'm sorry, man. :(

Zyros said:
I hate these edgy "lifefuel" cope posts which arent related to lookism being overcomed, which would be actual lifefuel and not trash like this.

Lookism being overcome? Those examples don't exist idiot. 

"I hate these technology cope threads about building airplanes, which aren't related to overcoming actual gravity and physics which would be actual lifefuel not human progress like this."

dad: "School is for work not f****** Snapchat"

Hopefully, next year that bitch is going to get A in all her courses instead posting her pregnant pics on facebook saying "gonna abort if I get 1000 likes"

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Would be life fuel if it was a hot blonde, but we all know her father would be a cuck

word. I wanna see these uppity white bitches get what they deserve. (no racist)

all of you faggots defending this have never actually been beaten

Imagine if every female who started dressing slutty or acting like a whore was course corrected like this, the world would be a better place. Things used to be like that, thats why the greatest gen. And their kids and to a degree even their kids grew up to be ok people.

However, this was hardcore child abuse though. But from the things he was saying it sounds like she stepped out of line before.

All women need one of these at some point in their lives