Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Father arrested for misgendering "son". Can cucknada get more cucked?

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Hoogland is a father to a gender non-conforming biological female 14-year-old who identifies as transgender and prefers the use of male pronouns. Hoogland has repeatedly called this person his daughter, though the court has forbade it.
The warrant was issued by a judge for the arrest of a father after calling his biological female child his "daughter," and referring to her with the pronouns "she" and "her." He was found to be in contempt of court.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

ngl i would give a visit to the judge if i were him

Last edited:
Oh Canada, not my home nor gay ass land...

damn clown world next level

Oh Canada, not my home nor gay ass land...
damn clown world next level

Hoogland is a father to a gender non-conforming biological female 14-year-old who identifies as transgender and prefers the use of male pronouns. Hoogland has repeatedly called this person his daughter, though the court has forbade it.
The warrant was issued by a judge for the arrest of a father after calling his biological female child his "daughter," and referring to her with the pronouns "she" and "her." He was found to be in contempt of court.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

ngl i would give a visit to the judge if i were him
Imagine getting in trouble for calling a man a man, or a woman a woman. Peak clown world right here:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Teenager having teenager problems = gender dysmorphia.
:feelsclown:

“Rapists get two years in prison. I’m looking at five years. Put that into perspective. That tells you how important this is to the government in their experimenting on children,” he added.

Holy hell, my blood temperature is rising.

She needs a spanking!

(How did she get out of the basement anyway?)

Peak clown world

Imagine living in canada
Peak clown world
We haven't even begun to see peak yet, we will though, there's so much more insanity to see before it is all over. Just wait until a majority of people become unemployed, hungry, and desperate, that day is coming up pretty soon.

There's plenty more depths to sink into still, that I can assure everybody here of.

Last edited: