Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fate of most antidegenerate-cels

Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/virgin-wife-killed-after-husband-347856

A husband killed his wife and himself after he discovered she wasn't a virgin when they married, an inquest was told yesterday.

Roger Goswell, 66, stabbed 63-year-old Susan to death at their home before smashing his car into a tree when she finally revealed her 46-year secret.

FF4481F0-045E-C355-4E8A3028E9907A87.jpg

Police said the couple had a tempestuous marriage but finding out his wife was not a virgin when they married tipped an already disturbed Mr Goswell over the edge.
He tried but failed to gas himself in his car at their home in West Chiltington, West Sussex, last November. He was taken to hospital then transferred to a Priory Clinic in Hove, East Sussex.
Mr Goswell was discharged on December 17. Three days later, Susan called police, claiming he had threatened to kill her.
On December 23, he ploughed his Smart car into a tree and died that night.
Officers later found his wife's bloodsoaked body in the lounge of their luxury home. The hearing continues.

Change signature

What a slayer.

@ItheIthe @SaintMarcLepine

Spidey said:
I know a deformed ugly guy who is dating an 8/10 stacy who truly loves him 

Better late than never.

In a non-degenerate society the father of the female would make sure it stayed a virgin until he sold it to me, that's the fucking difference here you cuck. Also, I don't imagine a non-degenerate society would produce perfect females. Just as long as I could kill a female for cucking me without getting in trouble I'd be fine with it.

dhMeAzK.gif

The guy did the right thing. Anyone who lies to someone like that should be ended.

Spidey said:
cope at editing my words.

it's an exception, dont cry about it.

Not editing your worlds. that was literally what you said.

and it was not an exception its a lie you made up. literally word for word what normie make up. hope you get banned soon

Well, this is why I would set an age limit of 16-17. I can easily find out if they're a virgin then. Any girl older that can fuck off.

Also: This is why we need a society where women are locked in chastity belts until they find or their fathers find them a new owner, which would be mandated in the teen years before her mind becomes completely corrupted. Females have proven themselves incapable of logic, loyalty, and integrity, and need to have their "rights" removed

SaintMarcLepine said:
In a non-degenerate society the father of the female would make sure it stayed a virgin until he sold it to me, that's the fucking difference here you cuck. Also, I don't imagine a non-degenerate society would produce perfect females. Just as long as I could kill a female for cucking me without getting in trouble I'd be fine with it.

stfu, i never said i was for degeneracy.

TheVman said:
Not editing your worlds. that was literally what you said.

and it was not an exception its a lie you made up. literally word for word what normie make up. hope you get banned soon

LOL, you're a pathetic liar. I said NOTHING about love.

If it was a lie, why do you care? Because you know it wasn't and now you're slitting your wrists because your cope is ruined. STFU.

I love how you suck off @"lthelthe" when he is literally non-virgin but if I spit facts, you start crying muh normie even though he is a Chadlite.

Pull the cock out of your mouth, cuck.

Spidey said:
LOL, you're a pathetic liar. I said NOTHING about love.

If it was a lie, why do you care? Because you know it wasn't and now you're slitting your wrists because your cope is ruined. STFU.

I love how you suck off @"lthelthe" when he is literally non-virgin but if I spit facts, you start crying muh normie even though he is a Chadlite.

Pull the cock out of your mouth, cuck.

You literally said she loved him. i fucking remember. i quoted this word for word. i wish i could find the thread.

And i care because its a normie fakecel lie which you clearly are. its literally what normies say everyfucking time. are they spitting facts too? u spit facts like a woman #metoo spits facts. you call everything "cope"even when it doesn't make sense almost like you watched us from the outside and trying to imitate incel behavior. you're a bluepilled cuck and no one here likes you. you lose every single argument you're in here but you're too stupid to understand you're losing.

TheVman said:
You literally said she loved him. i fucking remember. i quoted this word for word. i wish i could find the thread.

And i care because its a normie fakecel lie which you clearly are. its literally what normies say everyfucking time. are they spitting facts too? u spit facts like a woman #metoo spits facts. you call everything "cope"even when it doesn't make sense almost like you watched us from the outside and trying to imitate incel behavior. you're a bluepilled cuck and no one here likes you. you lose every single argument you're in here but you're too stupid to understand you're losing.

Nah I said "wants to be with him" then you put words in my mouth.

LMFAO at your wall of autism. The last sentence describes yourself.

SaintMarcLepine said:

Legit 100%. Implement strict laws against adultery and promiscuity. Whoring (whether paid or non-paid) is a crime.

fukmylyf said:
who the fuck are you anyway?

Inceltear shill, wait for couple of weeks, he/she will get banned. He/she can't stand the amount of blackpills on this forum. He/she will disclose himself at some point eventually.

SaintMarcLepine said:

When we have sexbots they will be factory sealed and you'll be the first person to touch them.

gstvtrp said:
When we have sexbots they will be factory sealed and you'll be the first person to touch them.
Don't want sexbots

fukmylyf said:
who the fuck are you anyway?

That prick is already banned, kek.

yeh anti-degeneratecels crack me up tbh. might as well be unicorn hunting. or ghostbusting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_of_an_expanding_universe#Degenerate_Era is the only degenerate era I spend anytime thinking about

gstvtrp said:
SaintMarcLepine said:

lmfao.

tbf I suppose one legit alternative would be to hit up one of the virgin bride markets in Bulgaria

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as4zbzGaxEk[/video]

or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_price#Today

VLÖ said:
dhMeAzK.gif

The guy did the right thing. Anyone who lies to someone like that should be ended.