Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fate in Your Face

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
Even if you try to make peace with fate, he is still unwilling to give up on making my already terrible life even worse. It's not enough that I have a terrible job that pays me nothing, and on top of that I have to get up early. On top of that, it is very important that my flatmate comes home with a different woman twice a week. Even more importantly, they have sex very loudly so that I wake up every fucking night to find myself late for work due to falling asleep.

It's like you accept your fate, but it's not enough for that asshole, fate needs to be sure that you get it. Fate wants to let you know, despite all this, where you stand in the food chain.

Let's just say that there are no coincidences. There was a God... and everything happens according to His will, even if He decided it at the beginning of time.
It's no accident that I feel I'll be alone for the rest of my life. Most of you, as I have seen many times, not only here on this site, but in real life too, will make it, and find someone.
But as for me, I know I'm not going to make it. I cannot make it.
Life is beautiful.

You make your own fate.

There's a limitation, however: genetics.

Indeed:

“In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane!”
- Homer, an ancient Greek philosopher