Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fatcels.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
If you were rejected for your face before you got fat, this thread does not apply to you. Also, if you're actively trying to lose weight, either way, this thread does NOT apply to you.

I don't like them. If you've been fat your whole life and never tried to lose weight, but you call yourself an incel, that's kind of fucking stupid, ngl. You don't belong on here, you belong on the BB forums.

It makes us incels who worked our asses off to attain the best possible visage we can get look like shit. Normies and bluepilled fags will use any examples of fatcels as ammunition to use against the rest of us who have actually tried everything we possibly could. They just paint us all with the same brush. In fact, there have been so many reports of fatcels and overweight nice guys that cucks DO use this as ammo against us. Take these for example:

If you haven't ever been skinny, and you've never tried to lose weight, then lose it. If you're actively losing weight, then good job. Don't want to sound like an asshole but those types of fatcels just make us all look bad.

I dont understand the neckbeard shit related to incels.

Many are gymcels, hobbymaxxers etc

i dont know if there are actually any fatcels on here tbh. most of us are either gymcels or skinny lanklets

i dont know if there are actually any fatcels on here tbh. most of us are either gymcels or skinny lanklets
I've seen comments from a couple on here who said they never even tried to lose weight. Forgot which specific users, though.

I dont understand the neckbeard shit related to incels.

Many are gymcels, hobbymaxxers etc
they don’t understand us. they think we’re cucks/nice guys/neck beards when really that’s what redditers are known for. we’re our own thing.

I've seen comments from a couple on here who said they never even tried to lose weight. Forgot which specific users, though.

Danny DeVito never had a chance

Why wouldn't this apply to fatcels trying to lose weight? I don't see why they would hang around here either, they have an avenue of self improvement they can explore and this place will just hinder them.

What's wrong with fancels?

I've been blessed with a good metabolism so I can pretty much eat terrible and gain little to no weight, but if you're fat you are allowing yourself an instant -1 or -2 smv. IMO you can't call yourself an incel unless you've lost the weight, I'm sure some can post pictures of the facial changes that occur.

They don't care what you actually say. This "fat, dirty, hobbyless incel with bad personality" stereotype is their own rationalization as to why we're incels. Notice how they depict typical incel as fat even though for each incel post about being fat there're 10 posts about gymceling. It's just just world fallacy at work. In their mind we must be fat, we must be not showered, we must have detectable bad personality, we must be playing video games all day etc. and most importantly it all must have come before inceldom. And it doesn't bother them that any foid who fit this made up typical incel stereotype has chad bf and 1000 orbiters.

You should only expect to ascend with a foid the same BMI as you TBH.

It's a shame that fat sluts will never have to go to the gym but they can still have sex

Honestly if you aren't vegan maxing... You are volcel

Losing 50lbs is harder than saving up a few grand for facial surgery.

Change my mind.

I've been fat and skinny many times.
There is no difference in how people treat me.
It's over

Tell em, bro.

fatcels just lose weight and if youre still ugly then its over