Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fatcels Raus

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I consider any involuntary celibate over 18% body fat to be a fatcel, and that's being generous, since men generally look their best at 15% or less.

You're probably at least normie tier behind the fat.

There's no good reason or excuse for carrying so much fat. It's there to help you through a famine that you're built to endure. That fat is meant to be lost. You're just being lazy. Even if you're disabled and can't walk, you still don't have to be a fatcel. All you have to do is eat less. Exercise does fuck all for weight loss anyway unless you're doing massive amounts of it.

True. I have a low body fat btw, does that makes me a volcel?

we will have to see.

This is especially true if you’ve been fat through your childhood + teenage years

Genuine question, why would I care about how I look when I'm the only one who sees myself naked? I'm not talking about having fat to the point where it causes physical problems, or about lacking physical strength, only the futility of caring about aesthetics in this case. It's like spending months painting a picture which will only be seen by me, and not even I want to look at it.

Genuine question, why would I care about how I look when I'm the only one who sees myself naked? I'm not talking about having fat to the point where it causes physical problems, or about lacking physical strength, only the futility of caring about aesthetics in this case. It's like spending months painting a picture which will only be seen by me, and not even I want to look at it.
Being fat makes your face look bloated. If you were lean before and are fat now because you gave up after putting in some effort, that's fine, since it's not actually the fat holding you back. But if you were always fat, you're being lazy for no good reason.

It's also really easy to tell if someone's fat behind clothes, even if they're not that fat, and it hurts their SMV even if it doesn't show up on their face, which it does. Other men also won't take you seriously unless you're tall or have high status.

Being fat makes your face look bloated. If you were lean before and are fat now because you gave up after putting in some effort, that's fine, since it's not actually the fat holding you back. But if you were always fat, you're being lazy for no good reason.

It's also really easy to tell if someone's fat behind clothes, even if they're not that fat, and it hurts their SMV even if it doesn't show up on their face, which it does. Other men also won't take you seriously unless you're tall or have high status.
Yeah well I've been both overweight and slightly underweight before, and my face still looked like shit, it's just the skull structure tbh, my bones are poorly defined. Food is one of the only pleasures I have access to, and I'm not going to constantly starve myself just so I can lose a few % bodyfat, and look a little bit better in the mirror. Also when I say starve myself, I'm not joking, I have to substantially restrict myself to have an ideal physique. Keep in mind that I eat considerably under 2000 calories per day when I'm eating normally and not restricting myself at all.

Yeah well I've been both overweight and slightly underweight before, and my face still looked like shit, it's just the skull structure tbh, my bones are poorly defined. Food is one of the only pleasures I have access to, and I'm not going to constantly starve myself just so I can lose a few % bodyfat, and look a little bit better in the mirror. Also when I say starve myself, I'm not joking, I have to substantially restrict myself to have an ideal physique. Keep in mind that I eat considerably under 2000 calories per day when I'm eating normally and not restricting myself at all.
Obviously, shit bone structure will make you look like crap at low bf% just like great bone structure will make you look decent at high bf% (though lowering it would be an improvement, clearly). However, if you're in that genetic middle ground and are just fat, you're doing it wrong.

How many whores have you slayed after leanmaxxing?
None, unfortunately. The Norwood Reaper culled me.

Only true if you've never been skinny as an adult.