Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fatcels, how do you cope??

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
When I was still fat I got treated SO much worse by people. I remember these condescending smug looks I would get when I met new people. You can't permit to be fat as an incel (unless you're NEET cause then it's 100% for you anyway). We already don't have looks on our side, and now due to the thorn-effect you allow people to even think worse of you??? It'll destroy your last bit of self-confidence, provided you even had some to begin with due to all the neglect you've had to experience in hs/college. The blackpill should be an intrinsic motivator for you to NEVER fall back to that shithole state of being fat ever again. Not as an excuse to spiral down and become more of a fat fuck slob "cause it"s over anyway br0". So fatcels, what's stopping you from losing weight? It's not that hard, you don't even need to exercise, literally just put less shit in your mouth and do body weight exercises like pushups for only 5 minutes a day. You don't even need a fucking gym membership. I truly don't undertand how my 200 kilo 27 year old virgin cousin can cope. If you can't walk up the stairs without being out of breath the moment you reach the last step, you have to change.

News flash: People are different. Just because it was easy for you doesn't mean it will be easy for someone else.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Food is genuinely one of my only copes and I still have to be able to function day to day. I can do it short term (I've lost a decent amount of weight before) but I always gain it back after a bit. I used to gymcel in highschool ngl but once I reached uni it was all downhill since I lost motivation to really eat well and stay in shape once I stopped growing at 5'3''. I'm still attempting to lose weight and have at least managed to stay the same weight for awhile and lose it. I started 2020 at 220 and I am around 205 now (have been for awhile).

I cope that if i ever lose weight that i would have a good face.
But then i remember that i'm 5'6 and 4 inch dick

News flash: People are different. Just because it was easy for you doesn't mean it will be easy for someone else.

Why is that so hard to understand?
You sound like an IT cuck, making dumb excuses. The only people it is objectively hard for is people with metabolic disorders or sleep-related issues (like insomnia). Losing weight is the easiest thing in the world, it's literally only about shoving less shit down your throat. However retards make it out to be like some rocket science. "OH BRO IM GONNA TRY THE KETO DIET BRO, IT'S THE BEST DIET FOR LOSING WEIGHT BRO". Then proceed to lose a few kilos, but gain back twice the amount after their so called "diet" is not maintainable anymore. You don't need a diet, just eat fucking less and sleep more. Sleeping more and having a protein-rich diet will make you less hungry, and eager to snack and you will automatically lose weight without even the need to exercise. Willpower is the only limiting factor. That's why I pose this question because if you're so called "blackpilled", how can you still not have to willpower to change your situation? This should be a motivator for you to get off your ass and lose weight, not eat more and become fat. Also it's never been easier with Corona now.

Food is genuinely one of my only copes and I still have to be able to function day to day. I can do it short term (I've lost a decent amount of weight before) but I always gain it back after a bit. I used to gymcel in highschool ngl but once I reached uni it was all downhill since I lost motivation to really eat well and stay in shape once I stopped growing at 5'3''. I'm still attempting to lose weight and have at least managed to stay the same weight for awhile and lose it. I started 2020 at 220 and I am around 205 now (have been for awhile).
Good on you for making the effort. 92 kilos at 1.60 cm is still a lot though, you should be at maximum 70-75 kgs at your height. I used to weigh 230 at some point and im 170, worst I ever felt. Always out of breath always and never had motivation to get off my lazy ass.
Like I said that is another " it"s over anyway br0" excuse.

I'd imagine they cope with food.

High IQ. fatties would sooner come up with a thousand different excuses than just admit that they don’t have the willpower to improve their health and physique. every time a fatcel takes a bite of cheesecake and junk food he is CUCKING HIMSELF for 5 seconds of enjoyment

every time a fatcel takes a bite of cheesecake and junk food he is CUCKING HIMSELF for 5 seconds of enjoyment
Absolutely, I would argue the same is true with excessive masturbation, though this has way more of a profound impact

I used to be skinny so I'm allowed to be fat as an incel.
I'm nlt super fat, just slightly overweight

if you have a belly you could potentially increase the size of your dick (or at least the illusion of it) by losing that fat.

Unless you're a chink then it's over over JFL

Good on you for making the effort. 92 kilos at 1.60 cm is still a lot though, you should be at maximum 70-75 kgs at your height. I used to weigh 230 at some point and im 170, worst I ever felt. Always out of breath always and never had motivation to get off my lazy ass.
I got down to 83 kilos at one point but gained a lot of it back ngl. I remember when I first started getting fat and I felt disgustingly obese at 77 kilos jfl.
You sound like an IT cuck, making dumb excuses. The only people it is objectively hard for is people with metabolic disorders or sleep-related issues (like insomnia). Losing weight is the easiest thing in the world, it's literally only about shoving less shit down your throat. However retards make it out to be like some rocket science. "OH BRO IM GONNA TRY THE KETO DIET BRO, IT'S THE BEST DIET FOR LOSING WEIGHT BRO". Then proceed to lose a few kilos, but gain back twice the amount after their so called "diet" is not maintainable anymore. You don't need a diet, just eat fucking less and sleep more. Sleeping more and having a protein-rich diet will make you less hungry, and eager to snack and you will automatically lose weight without even the need to exercise. Willpower is the only limiting factor. That's why I pose this question because if you're so called "blackpilled", how can you still not have to willpower to change your situation? This should be a motivator for you to get off your ass and lose weight, not eat more and become fat. Also it's never been easier with Corona now.
ngl willpower is also pretty genetic as well. Some people take it too far and act like its impossible to change your willpower at all but its also not 100% choice tbh.

Last edited:
if you have a belly you could potentially increase the size of your dick (or at least the illusion of it) by losing that fat.

Unless you're a chink then it's over over JFL
I'm not asian but even when i push in my fat it's just barely over 4 inches hard
not much girth

I'm not asian but even when i push in my fat it's just barely over 4 inches hard
not much girth

Try losing the fat first. Then see what happens.

Being fat also affects your blood pressure and volume. More fat means blood has to work harder to go to other areas, meaning your dick isn't as big as it possibly could be.

“Fatcels” jfl is this even a thing?