Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fatcels, GTFIH

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
You guys can still ogremaxx and become feared in society. Plus you can ascend with a looksmatch landwhale without getting squished under her during sex.

That's a valid point. Lifefuel for fatcels

The problem is that obesity decreases your penis, so you have to be above 7 to look like a 5 depending on the state of your obesity.

Plus you can ascend with a looksmatch landwhale without getting squished under her during sex.
JFL indeed.

I can't imagine why anybody would want this, as I have almost nonexistent standards when it comes to facial structure at least(I'd fuck a 1/10 if she were thin), and yet I still find landwhales to be repulsive.

you have to be 6ft+ with muscle and frame or you'll just be some rolly-polly butterball who intimidates absolutely nobody.

Fatcel cope. Fat makes you ugly and hides your bones.

fuck that im losing weight nigga

just lose weight you fat cucks

low iq thread, landwhales hate fat males they only want slim normies/chadlites/chads

not for manlet fatcels :feelsbadman:

You guys can still ogremaxx and become feared in society. Plus you can ascend with a looksmatch landwhale without getting squished under her during sex.

Both wrong. You need to be tall to be feared. And fat foids reject fat men.

That's a valid point. Lifefuel for fatcels
Are you fat

Enjoy your cardiac arrest

No, landwhales want ripped chads.
They are entitled to them, just like feminism has told them

Fatcels who've never tried losing weight shouldn't be allowed to register here.Unless they have some genetic disorder,which is extremely rare

No, landwhales want ripped chads.
They are entitled to them, just like feminism has told them
like every foid entitle to chads

land whales never go for their weight equivalent