Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcels, are you friendless?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I went through university for 3 years without making a single friend, and I'm trying to figure out why. Most incels say that they're at least able to make other male incels as friends, but I never had this opportunity. I'm wondering if it's because thincels don't want to be friends with fatcels, since a lot of people here admit to hating us. Are you in the same boat or is my situation unique?

they're scared of being eaten tbh

Yes, i like it that way, i don't want normalfags to annoy me.

i hate fat cunts i hope you all die from a cardiac arrest while dying incel

pretty much. had 2 "friends" last year, both were the only two to leave my course out of 25 of us. now the only friends i have are outside of my current institution and i only have like 2 or 3 true friends which i dont even see anymore and we dont speak to much.

"i hope you all die from cardiac arrest"
Not happening any soon, boyo.
well obese people will most likely die in their 50s so look forward to it unless you lose weight

Fatcels are lazy cells or low IQ cells...its very damaging to your health and all around comfortlevel.

I advise every fatcel out there to start going to the gym or buy a threadmill and just start walking. :feelsbaton:
i hate fat cunts i hope you all die from a cardiac arrest while dying incel
But how do you really feel? Its over for fatcels :lul::lul::lul:

Fatcels are lazy cells or low IQ cells...its very damaging to your health and all around comfortlevel.

I advise every fatcel out there to start going to the gym or buy a threadmill and just start walking. :feelsbaton:

Isn't the purpose of the gym just to looksmax though? Are there any real benefits to it otherwise?

@heroinfather = What an asshole

Isn't the purpose of the gym just to looksmax though? Are there any real benefits to it otherwise?
Being fat is not healthy. But you knew that right?

I didn't have friends when I was a thincel. Becoming fatcel didn't change a thing.

I wouldn't say i'm friendless, but i'm definitely not as social as i used to be. Part of it is people not wanting to be around you as much, and part of it is you not wanting to be around other people. You can sense that people don't respect you as much because you're fat, and it makes socializing that much more painful.

But how do you really feel? Its over for fatcels :lul::lul::lul:

Whats the point of being healthy if its over for us anyways? I never got this logic. Might as well be fat and die young, I don't need 80 years of incel life.