Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fatcels are volcels + Brutal JBW pill

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
If you are a fatcel who never tried to get lean in your life you are a VOLCEL

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1631054024529.jpg
    FB_IMG_1631054024529.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 229
This post only proves JBW, kys

He would've ascended even while fat. JBW.

A fatcel can ascend if he tries really. :redpill:
It is complicated but it is possible. It is not the case for other incels who cannot do anything to change their look. If I were just a fatcel I would have already had a gf. :forcedsmile:

So if EDP lost the weight, would he have been able to ascend?

Honest question.

@Idotms thoughts

Last edited:
Id fuck that noodle tbh

cope he's probably rich

Fatcel here, but too lazy to burn fat. :feelscomfy:
Imagine spending months of doing exercises and eating less to in the end still be a truecel ?
Losing fat is a shot in the dark, some even look worse due to the eye area looking even worse than before.

Has

Cope. If he were rich he would have access to better women.
No, he is just another autist, the few white woman that are not turbosluts but good looking are too high level, some men like he is incapable to catch one.
Just look at the photos, im 100% sure that is just another animefag that thinks noodles are not sluts/corrupted and plan to marry one because he cant fuck good looking white/latino/black woman, so he just have to keep asian women that are no better than leftovers and try to cope with it: "MUHHHH NOW I HAVE TRADWAIFU".
But he still mogs us so fuck it :incel:

Last edited:
op stop coping. correlation # causation. this is a pure jbw. he wouldn't get that asianchick if he was asian and had the same score on the decile scale, regardless of what he does to improve himself.
no foid from your own race would accept you if you are a fatcel with nothing to compensate. end of the argument.

fuck that rice chick is good looking, attractive noodles MOG attractive whites imo as a whitecel

agreed. there's 100% jbw in right pic, but he still looks decent and could land a white low tier becky at least probably