Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ''Fatcels are volcels bro''

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
ext5j7rl98ja1.png

You will likely gain loose skin if you lose weight, never began for fatcels

I see fat tall guys with hot foids all the time. Meanwhile I lost weight and still am treated the exact same.

I see fat tall guys with hot foids all the time. Meanwhile I lost weight and still am treated the exact same.
The only fat guys I see with foids are boomer betabuxxers

The only fat guys I see with foids are boomer betabuxxers
It seems like the biggest stacys I see are always with fat guys. Maybe they got fat after they started a relationship. Maybe they just don’t care about fat and only height and facial bones. Idk.

that requires surgury

Because foids see the genetic value in them through the fat. Chris Pratt used to be 300lbs, but he's tall and has a good looking face so women loved him and he had a blonde Stacy wife even back when he was fat.

dude did something wrong in gym

I'm skinny af and i can say - nothing will change. It's over

Face looked better when he was a fatcel ngl

If you knew you were subhuman even before you gained weight, then obviously there's no use leanmaxxing. :feelsohgod:

If you knew you were subhuman even before you gained weight, then obviously there's no use leanmaxxing. :feelsohgod:
He honestly looked better fat than skinny, looked much more masculine