Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fatcels are in a bit of a predicament

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Facially ugly fatcels, especially those who have been fat all their lives, are harder to Blackpill because they've been told their whole lives that it is the fact that they're fat that's holding them back. In their mind, if only they lose the fat and get jacked, they will get girls, and that's what all the fitness and fat loss people are championing. The truth is, if you have an ugly face you might as well be fat. Losing 50kg won't move the needle too much. These guys end up dissolutioned because the only hurdle they've ever focused on is that they're fat and that they need to lose weight. Most of us on here aren't fat slobs from what I gather, it makes no difference.

how you gonna know if you got mogger bones if its under a layer of blubber

Fatcel = volcels until proven otherwise.

how you gonna know if you got mogger bones if its under a layer of blubber
you can easily tell if someone has good bones even if they are fat

just look at their browridge, cheekbones and facial grown forwardness

Not really there’s not a single benefit of being fat. If you’re fat + ugly you’ll get treated worse than if you were just ugly

I know a bunch of fat guys that still somehow ended up getting girlfriends, even tho those girlfriends are sub5 or landwhale themselves.

Take my neighbor for example he is 200 kg and has an equal 200 kg wife and they have 2 kids who are all aged up but still living with them and they are also fat.

Ps: I dont recommend to be fat, stay fit and healthy.

I lost almost all of my weight as a teenager and it didnt make one goddamn bit of difference.

I was still invisible to sluts.

Anyway if anyone is curious I made it to oofy doofy weight and only had precisely 30lbs to go to be technically “skinny” but my point is I made it to a weight where I’d seen guys at with better facial bones than me ascending so gym maxxing is ultimately useless for me.

What I need is a face and facial bones transplant if such procedures ever go primetime.

Which is basically what almost if not the entirety of our userbase also needs to ascend.

I weighed 250 pounds for a period of 3-4 years, now I'm back at my standard 190. No difference because of face.

Fatcel = volcels until proven otherwise.
Agreed. I’ve been skinny all my life. Had to unironically gain weight to improve my face. When I’m super lean, my face looks weird because my jaw is on the narrow side

I weighed 250 pounds for a period of 3-4 years, now I'm back at my standard 190. No difference because of face.
I made it to 230lb or 235lbs I believe myself.

Never lower but again I doubt going lower would have made a difference.

I made it to 230lb or 235lbs I believe myself.

Never lower but again I doubt going lower would have made a difference.
My eureka moment to lose weight was that I was compared to a fat comedian. It had crept up slowly on me and I didn't realize how far it had gotten. :feelskek: