Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcels are fakecels, get lean to see your true face; look at the rock for proof!

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
hKJySk9.jpg
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
Being that incels have shitty genetics, aren't we already predisposed for a majority of us to have a high bodyfat %? Despite some of us being skinny fat and having low testosterone = higher estrogen (storing bodyfat like a women).
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
idkwattodowithlife said:
Being that incels have shitty genetics, aren't we already predisposed for a majority of us to have a high bodyfat %? Despite some of us being skinny fat and having low testosterone = higher estrogen (storing bodyfat like a women).

If you have high body fat, it's your own lazy ass fault.
 
Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
1,178
Online
0
If your fat you're still ugly to femoids tho
 
W

Wizard

Greycel
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
For any fatcels who don't believe there's a "true face below" they should read through the reddit posts that ask the question "How did people treat you differently when you lost weight?". All of them talk about how people were just nicer to them, talked to them, treated them like human beings. If these example of fatcels becoming sexy doesn't help, those threads will. The resentment and realization of a superficial world they describe shouldn't bother you too much if you've accepted the black pill.

Lookism is just as, if not more, strong when it comes to obesity. It often gets lost around here because a lot of incels enjoy raging about fat women but all the studies on obesity show the strong ways that being obese modifies the perception of you. Personally I believe obesity is basically a visual synonym for ugliness, since ugly people give the "disgust" reaction in the brain which is what people say they get to obese people. I think people claiming their reaction is about self discipline or healthcare spending are just backwards rationalizing that obesity is the same thing as being ugly.

After looking at obese people participants in studies legitimately think odorless substances smell bad, they literally believe something that smells of nothing smells terrible. If you're a fatcel you need to understand that is how much of a difference there is in being a fatcel than being your thin self; even if you're ugly when you're thin too. Even kids have strong aversion to obese kids in stories and assume the obese kids are the source of negative events no matter what.

Fat is a negative pressure, if you're ugly and fit then your ugliness is still primary. But if you're fat it's just an extension of ugliness, you're not "ugly and fat" you're just "twice as ugly" if you get what I mean. Even if you can't get girls, people will treat you better as a thincel.

That's only really for incels who've never been properly low bodyfat though. The incels who have turned in to fat LDARs are just like people who've given up on actively trying to talk to women/etc; dejected incels who are basically "on the sideline" blackpillers. They're out of the active game really, just here chilling.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Wizard said:
For any fatcels who don't believe there's a "true face below" they should read through the reddit posts that ask the question "How did people treat you differently when you lost weight?". All of them talk about how people were just nicer to them, talked to them, treated them like human beings. If these example of fatcels becoming sexy doesn't help, those threads will. The resentment and realization of a superficial world they describe shouldn't bother you too much if you've accepted the black pill.

Lookism is just as, if not more, strong when it comes to obesity. It often gets lost around here because a lot of incels enjoy raging about fat women but all the studies on obesity show the strong ways that being obese modifies the perception of you. Personally I believe obesity is basically a visual synonym for ugliness, since ugly people give the "disgust" reaction in the brain which is what people say they get to obese people. I think people claiming their reaction is about self discipline or healthcare spending are just backwards rationalizing that obesity is the same thing as being ugly.

After looking at obese people participants in studies legitimately think odorless substances smell bad, they literally believe something that smells of nothing smells terrible. If you're a fatcel you need to understand that is how much of a difference there is in being a fatcel than being your thin self; even if you're ugly when you're thin too. Even kids have strong aversion to obese kids in stories and assume the obese kids are the source of negative events no matter what.

Fat is a negative pressure, if you're ugly and fit then your ugliness is still primary. But if you're fat it's just an extension of ugliness, you're not "ugly and fat" you're just "twice as ugly" if you get what I mean. Even if you can't get girls, people will treat you better as a thincel.

That's only really for incels who've never been properly low bodyfat though. The incels who have turned in to fat LDARs are just like people who've given up on actively trying to talk to women/etc; dejected incels who are basically "on the sideline" blackpillers. They're out of the active game really, just here chilling.

That was a great motivational read to lose some weight again!
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
I lost weight before and I was still ugly and rejected. I still gymcel and i'm trying to get as fat and muscular as possible so I don't get bullied. TFW still bullied into 20's.
 
nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
252
Online
0
Legit, never going past 15% bf again. Was treated worse than a leper when I was above 20%. Fat people aren't seen as human, simple as that.
 
W

Wizard

Greycel
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
Red Shambhala said:
That was a great motivational read to lose some weight again!

I'm convincing myself as well to be honest, I was one of those who tried really hard when I was younger and burned myself out when it didn't work. Put on the weight the last few years LDARing, but I had a lot of problems accepting the reality of being a low value ugly person when I was young. I never accepted that looks were primary when I was at the gym, I worked hard and took a breath every now thinking that maybe I'd progressed enough to find someone and get brutally shot down. Now things have clicked and I think I can focus on it again and earn enough to get plastic surgery, just going to go braindead looksmaxing.
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
Wizard said:
I'm convincing myself as well to be honest, I was one of those who tried really hard when I was younger and burned myself out when it didn't work. Put on the weight the last few years LDARing, but I had a lot of problems accepting the reality of being a low value ugly person when I was young. I never accepted that looks were primary when I was at the gym, I worked hard and took a breath every now thinking that maybe I'd progressed enough to find someone and get brutally shot down. Now things have clicked and I think I can focus on it again and earn enough to get plastic surgery, just going to go braindead looksmaxing.

I put on a lot of weight recently because I started to reward myself with food. Like, when I worked really hard or when a period of hard work was over, my reward was/is: food.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,627
Online
45d 13h 48m
Some people can't get lean due to genes btw
 
W

Wizard

Greycel
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
9
Online
0
Red Shambhala said:
I put on a lot of weight recently because I started to reward myself with food. Like, when I worked really hard or when a period of hard work was over, my reward was/is: food.

Yeah the thing is that when it comes to rewards our anticipation of reward is mediated by all kinds of beliefs and experiences. I can't honestly visualize what it would be like to be attractive, I've experienced too much of being unattractive. I can't sit down and think of a scenario and know what it would feel like to be desired, I can imagine a weird simulation, maybe a flash of a moment with a woman, but not the actual reward. So when comparing food to some far-forward goal is a hard comparison, and it's hard to keep motivation. If you truly believe that looks are a strong determinate of things though you don't need the reward equation as much, you just need to see it some sort of abstract RPG skill that you can dump time in to attractiveness until it starts paying off. I'm just going until something external finally starts showing social interest in me. If you believe that's true then you can adhere to focusing on it. I'm trying a lot of things to just "zone out" when I have to dump time in to this shit, if I find some good ways I'll post them.
 

Similar threads

SadBoy888
Replies
24
Views
487
SadBoy888
SadBoy888
Moeggels
Replies
16
Views
338
Loner94
Loner94
Pissedcel
Replies
24
Views
394
Pancakecel
Pancakecel
Z
Replies
55
Views
978
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top