Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcel = volcel is a retarded cope

S

Sad Cunt

Sadcel and wristcel
-
Imagine thinking any fat guy can just lose weight and become a chad slayer, that's some bluepilled shit right there, there is no weight loss for your height or race or facial bones

Fat chad slays, skinny incel rotts, its beneficial for normies.

Weight loss takes weeks I heard so fuck that. I get headaches if I don’t eat enough plus fat femoids get to have an easy life, regardless of weight.

admin contact me asap!

True
fair enough
facial bones
nigga what facial bones?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You can't see them if your face is bloated from the fat.
Just losing a little bit of BF will make you look totally different. If you're not a manlet and you're fat, then you're a volcel, simple as.

Last edited:
Not any fat guy, but there are white tallfag gigalardballs that could potentially be chad under their blubber

Depends on his situation.

Yes you can be rejected because of your weight and it's possible for a man to have been morbidly obese throughout his life and be involuntary celibate while obese, even if he would've been Chad or Chadlite at normal weight. Though it's definitely something that can be changed if they choose to so the same argument against them can be used for mentalcels that they're volcels if they can't resolve their eating disorder and put in the effort to lose weight, even if it can take a long time to do so.

And there's especially no excuse if said fatcel is also a tallfag.

However can you really blame a guy if he's already got incel features or is a turbomanlet? Maybe he got fat after LDARmaxxing and using food as a cope just like how many also use drugs and alcohol for coping.

I want to start doing mukbangs

Fat = Volcel
Nigger = Fakecel
Tall = Fakecel
Didn't try enough times = fakecel

Gracias por su atención mi amigo :feelsYall:

nikocado avocadomaxx theory.
Food tastes good but if you're going to constantly feed your body just you'll feel like absolute shit.

Fatcel = volcel tho
Food tastes good but if you're going to constantly feed your body just you'll feel like absolute shit.
Same with sex (I guess :society:) but faggots, trannys and other degenerates know no limit and moral :smonk:

Imagine still clinging to "Oh but Chad." Look, if you're fat, you don't know how good you could look. If you're coping with "But I won't be Chad" then you're not just volcel, you're living in a selfish delusion. It's like saying "Why should I get a job? I won't be a billionaire."

Imagine still clinging to "Oh but Chad." Look, if you're fat, you don't know how good you could look. If you're coping with "But I won't be Chad" then you're not just volcel, you're living in a selfish delusion. It's like saying "Why should I get a job? I won't be a billionaire."
I don't think that's how fat men who are potentially Chads think but many do have low self esteem and won't bother putting the effort.

nigga what facial bones?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You can't see them if your face is bloated from the fat.
Just losing a little bit of BF will make you look totally different. If you're not a manlet and you're fat, then you're a volcel, simple as.
You can see if someone has a narrow or average or wide jaw through fat, and narrow jaw = over
Fat = Volcel
Fatcel = volcel tho
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Fat chad slays, skinny incel rotts, its beneficial for normies.
Exactly, chads and popular normies slay even if they are fat, while incels rot no matter of our weight, some people think losing weight will automatically make you a chick magnet

Exactly, chads and popular normies slay even if they are fat, while incels rot no matter of our weight, some people think losing weight will automatically make you a chick magnet
Yeah, fat tallfags still sometimes get pussy.

if you've already tried being fit and thin / muscular and you are still an incel
why not enjoy food ?

if you truly accept the blackpill and understand it's over than why waste time energy and effort
to do shit that won't matter ?

as a sub 8 you have no chance to get a foid, being fat also tells them they aren't worth the effort
you get to enjoy the food and your cushy fat.

a job isn't a correct analogy, because you still get money and you can buy copes and survive

the analogy would be why should I spend money on the lottery if my chances are slim to none ?
jim balushy was fat but he even kissed lolis on the mouth on his show and no one objected

if you've already tried being fit and thin / muscular and you are still an incel
why not enjoy food ?

if you truly accept the blackpill and understand it's over than why waste time energy and effort
to do shit that won't matter ?

as a sub 8 you have no chance to get a foid, being fat also tells them they aren't worth the effort
you get to enjoy the food and your cushy fat.

a job isn't a correct analogy, because you still get money and you can buy copes and survive

the analogy would be why should I spend money on the lottery if my chances are slim to none ?
jim balushy was fat but he even kissed lolis on the mouth on his show and no one objected

That's different. "Fat = volcel" means "If you don't know what you look like under your fat, you can't say for sure that you're incel. And you can't know what you look like under your fat without first being thin."

The billionaire comparison is apt because people excuse this by saying "The odds of me being Chad are slim to none." The goal isn't to be Chad, never mention Chad again. Chad is a mythical creature you need not concern yourself with. You will never be Chad, but you don't need to be Chad to be happy. Start thinking realistically.

High IQ, for once the graycel was not GrAY

That's different. "Fat = volcel" means "If you don't know what you look like under your fat, you can't say for sure that you're incel. And you can't know what you look like under your fat without first being thin."

The billionaire comparison is apt because people excuse this by saying "The odds of me being Chad are slim to none." The goal isn't to be Chad, never mention Chad again. Chad is a mythical creature you need not concern yourself with. You will never be Chad, but you don't need to be Chad to be happy. Start thinking realistically.
nikocado looks pretty happy

nikocado looks pretty happy

Nikocado isn't very relevant to this, Nikocado isn't worried about his sex life. But also, Nikocado knows what he looks like when he's thin. Also also, Nikocado is highly statusmaxxed so for him to say "Why should I care about my health, Chad something something" wouldn't just be delusional, it would be contradictory because he's already living a life of fame and adoration like Chad might.

Nikocado isn't very relevant to this, Nikocado isn't worried about his sex life. But also, Nikocado knows what he looks like when he's thin. Also also, Nikocado is highly statusmaxxed so for him to say "Why should I care about my health, Chad something something" wouldn't just be delusional, it would be contradictory because he's already living a life of fame and adoration like Chad might.
He's also a faggot and has a boyfriend or husband who got fat with him.