Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcel=truecel if they were fat as minors and didn’t have a teen crush like natty fatty even if they lift weights

I hate fat people we need to bully them

Fatcels could ascend if they lose thier weight and fat is thier only problem

Many are fat because they LDAR after being rejected for their bad bones when skinny or incel or they give up.

Fatcel is volcel only if you're white and decent height like @My Name Jeff

A short brown fatcel wont get shit even if he applies an Auschwitz tier diet and becomes a walking skeleton.

Nah fat men can’t ascend if they are a minority even if they lost weight their frame would be the problem

Fatcel is volcel only if you're white and decent height like @My Name Jeff

A short brown fatcel wont get shit even if he applies an Auschwitz tier diet and becomes a walking skeleton.
Yeah Fatcel is truecel if your a short or average minority. Skinnyfat cel is truecel.

Why did u mention 2 abused dog truecels to me

you have good bones and eye area

No but fat normies deserve it. Have you actually been around fat normies lol especislly fat retard boomers
Most normies are skinny and body builders. Tons of incels are fat like EDP 445 and AirsoftFatty along with my 600 lbs life guys.

People get fat to cope. A social chad is never going to get fat, but a short or sub8 man has many reasons.

Too elaborate for me mang.

Fatcels are truecels

Gaming is a Normie/chad trait
gaming is for everyone but chad because he is too busy slaying pussy to be a gamer and all they play if they even do is just a mainstream game everyone already knows about

gaming is for everyone but chad because he is too busy slaying pussy to be a gamer and all they play if they even do is just a mainstream game everyone already knows about
He slays while gaming look at Vinnie hacker

i did not know you were from bloc. is there still a bloc discord kicking around?
Uh no because it’s shit and just a troll fest now.
Most of the members from ur time have left and even then that server was still shit

Uh no because it’s shit and just a troll fest now.
Most of the members from ur time have left and even then that server was still shit
the server wasn't too shit. but the filter server was since for some retarded reason they allowed foids

crazy how most of the people from when i was there left. shows how many people are larping hard

the server wasn't too shit. but the filter server was since for some retarded reason they allowed foids

crazy how most of the people from when i was there left. shows how many people are larping hard
They left the server most are still around though